Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Update again **Enemy content :)

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2005, 10:56 PM
3rd Gear
Default Update again **Enemy content :)

Well been making a little progress tuning but since i have not finished the damn manifold, i have the leaking one on and its making it very difficult to tune. I also found a very big boost leak and I'm not sure how long its been there. It didnt show up on my boost gauge so I'm guessing its been there since I got the car running again about a month ago. Its about a 1" slit in a silicone hose.

I placed a buncha orders the other day for the parts i need to finish up the loose ends. On the way I have another bend for the exhaust manifold, some metal for a new downpipe which I'll hafta build for the new manifold, some fittings to fix a coolant leak I have, and msd ignition system and neuspeed 16valve spark plug wires, some misc gaskets and head nuts, and some other boring stuff. I hafta fab some stuff for the ignition system out of aluminum so I walked around the school shop looking for scrap metal and found and old radio with a huge metal heat sink which I will use for the spark plug wire brackets.

Heres a pic of the brackets i hafta make. These are auditunerb5's on the other audi forums

I tried painting my m3 rear lip in the shower but the adhesion promoter and the primer had a reaction and I think the lip is destroyed so I need to get another one.

My downpipe is also hitting the trans stabilizer bar so I gotta fix that

I just signed up to show at h20 international so I got a lotta work to do!

Here some pics I took today at my favorite sand pit!

Heres a pic of some rubbing issues depending on how the car is parked sometime I have less of a finger gap with the wheel turned

Standalone and zeitronix datalogger

Under hood shot

And da money shot

And coming soon

Old 09-11-2005, 11:18 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: Update again

Gotta love the Tomritt updates! lol

Old 09-11-2005, 11:44 PM
5th Gear

that's a really nice intake you've got there, tom...where'd you buy it?

Old 09-11-2005, 11:51 PM
3rd Gear

LOL walked up to the top of my barn, found a door and ripped the screen out..shhh dont tell my parents

Old 09-11-2005, 11:57 PM
4th Gear

Alright everyone, Tom is located in ny. If you would like to go up, do you services to him, or what have you, pm him.

Old 09-12-2005, 12:04 AM
3rd Gear

ROFL...If anyone wants to help they can get me an internship! And Ill work on your car for free Supply chain management, come on ppl u know u wanna hire me

Old 09-12-2005, 12:28 AM
Zombie Defense Force

how much does it cost for u to come out and tune my car with a standalone, sorry i dont have any connections in supply chain mgt.

Old 09-12-2005, 12:38 AM
3rd Gear

Hahahha if u go with the 034 i could do that..after i tune my own, i still have a lot to learn, but slowly i am learning

Old 09-12-2005, 12:45 AM
Zombie Defense Force

is there a manual that i can get to read it to see if i could even do it my self

Old 09-12-2005, 12:45 AM
1st Gear

tom ritt----if you have a vag com and wanna program my car to do fancy things.. ill pay u

i got a 2004 A4 3.0L

Quick Reply: Update again **Enemy content :)