Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

which trim is this a4 !

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2007, 08:21 PM
Default RE: which trim is this a4 !

I actually have an '08 A4 with the S-Line package. I'm in the US so it doesn't have side badges and it's a turbo, but as far as the rest of the description goes mine fits in perfectly. It could be that a euro version has more badging? Also, are you sure that the wheels and lower stance weren't added, as mine sits a good inch or so above the tires (though I do have 17s).

Old 12-18-2007, 09:00 PM

The new TT has a flat-bottomed steering wheel. Could it be the same/similar steering wheel that is on the RS4 euro-spec? When the B7 RS4 came out in the States, everybody was complaining that the Euro-spec RS4 has a flat bottom to it, and the US-spec RS4 has a round steering wheel... everybody wanted the flat-bottomed wheel here in the States. That's cause the euro wheel didn't pass USDOT testing. If you can give us pictures, we can tell you exactly what the car has.

Old 12-18-2007, 09:21 PM
3rd Gear

Spam.

Old 12-19-2007, 12:20 AM

ORIGINAL: Papachristou

all 2.0s are turbo..... i didnt know s lines has emblems on the side..... maybe someone added badges to it....
Enlighten yourself on all possible options and countries b4 stating a fact. We are not the only country in the world, despite many Americans popular belief.

Old 12-19-2007, 04:18 AM

i don't know why am i getting such answers like ( spam & go to a euro forum)...
i now know why the rest of the world hates america..

Old 12-19-2007, 09:49 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: bob12312357

all 2.0s are turbo..... i didnt know s lines has emblems on the side..... maybe someone added badges to it....
Enlighten yourself on all possible options and countries b4 stating a fact. We are not the only country in the world, despite many Americans popular belief.
im actually a greek immigrant you ****...

however i havent seen any new audis in greece as i havent been there in a few years.... excuse me for not touring the world and staying up to date on every model's badge placement in every country in the world....

and i dont think america is the only country in the world, perhaps the most wasteful....

and the reason i recommended the starter of the thread to go to a euro forum is because this forum is mainly b5's and mainly american... i was just trying to point him to someone who could better answer his question... i wasnt being hateful

Old 12-19-2007, 10:51 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: bob12312357

I think one thing all Americans can agree on is Bob is a retard.

Old 12-19-2007, 12:30 PM
1st Gear

LOL, man just go to www.audi.com and choose another country and it will show you the different engines, man there is a lot of useless people on here!!!! Did you know audi comes in diesel? because most americans Dont and no not all audi 2.0 engines are turbo!!! Europe (my homeland before you try to say anything) tries to save on gas because its about $6 per gallon or $2 per liter and they are not as ignorant as americans and have 6L trucks or V8's or V10's, for them an S4 for example as a daily driver is absolutly out of the question and with 340hp is insane, so they haveengines that we run our lawnmowers with which produce more power and use less gas!!! Different conecepts europe vsUSA here they want a ton of tourque and pull over there theyeliminate some of the tourque and hence more efficency!

Old 12-19-2007, 02:24 PM
2nd Gear

i would LOVE an audi diesel! i had a jetta TDI 2003 before this audi and loved it... 62mpg on the hwy if i drove easy... after unitronic chip and powerplus 520 injectors, i still got 55mpg on the hwy.....

unfortunately, diesels arent as popular hear due to misinformation about pollution, noise and reliabilty and most importantly the higher cost of diesel here... diesel costs 40% less to manufacture than gas yet it is alway more than even premium gas in my area....

Old 12-19-2007, 02:59 PM
1st Gear

Weird is what I have to say to that my greek friend!!!! Diesel here is 30% cheaper than regular gas! And I pay more for premium than they do in US!!!, and my province is made of gas!!! Politics!!!! ********!!!

Quick Reply: which trim is this a4 !