Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Took some pictures with a friend last night [new STaSIS coilover content!]

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2007, 03:28 PM
Default Took some pictures with a friend last night [new STaSIS coilover content!]

Before:

After:

I wasn't really prepared to go take the pictures, I didn't wash my car, and I forgot to put the centercaps on the wheels!

What do you think? As soon as I get new wheels I think I may go a tad lower. I'm at about 25 1/4 ground to fender in the front, and 25 1/2 ground to fender in the back.

Old 09-09-2007, 03:48 PM
Default RE: Took some pictures with a friend last night [new STaSIS coilover content!]

Good thing you got that gap fixed... looks much better

Old 09-09-2007, 03:54 PM
Site Moderator
Default RE: Took some pictures with a friend last night [new STaSIS coilover content!]

I would try to keep the rear evena tad higher.It will flow better with the natural lines/angles on the body and have a more aggressive stance. Looks good.

Old 09-09-2007, 06:17 PM
3rd Gear

ya definately raise the back a little, it looks really good when its a little higher in the back.

Old 09-10-2007, 01:21 AM

Lookin good dude...the first after pic looks hawt imo....It would look a whole lot better without your license plate holder....I'd say the next mod should be a new front valance/lip...

lookin real good dude, the drop is clean....

take it easy!

Old 09-10-2007, 02:24 AM

Hmmm... maybe I will get a lower valance up front... I'll have to keep an eye open in the b5 parting out threads.

or maybe I'll steal it off of this black A4 w/ swirl marks and 18" rs4 reps.

Do you think it'd look better with the holes in the bumper from the plate holder? That's the only thing I'm worried about. I guess I'll have to take it off and see how it looks.

Old 09-10-2007, 12:01 PM

feel free to take mine, it's not too nice though...it desperately needs to be painted...theres ten years of fade that comes with it...

I think your bumper will look better with holes than the bracket, or at least put your license plate on it....it looks like you are asking to be pulled over (hey officer!...this is where my license plate should be!...lol)....

whatever works...I would try a junkyard or eBay for the lower valance....

oh! I am pretty sure that I do have a grill insert for you though!...I have some mesh stuff now, I lost the drivers side and you lost the passengers....haha

Old 09-10-2007, 10:15 PM
4th Gear

Drop looks good! Need some wheels to finish off the look, but good start.

Old 09-10-2007, 10:45 PM
2nd Gear

yeah the drop does look good...what springs/coils did you use?

Old 09-10-2007, 10:45 PM
2nd Gear

nvm bout the last onei just read the title...still looks good tho...

Quick Reply: Took some pictures with a friend last night [new STaSIS coilover content!]