Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Test Pipe!

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2007, 03:00 AM
5th Gear
Default RE: Test Pipe!

lole maybe lol haha lol i was just thinkgin what if your name was onepoint9tee tat would bne weird lol
ORIGINAL: onepoint8tee

ORIGINAL: BadLuckAudi

Me sa thinks a singled long one wouoold take care of it in his case
Have you gotten into the moonshine again?

Old 03-02-2007, 03:11 AM
Site Moderator

lole maybe lol haha lol i was just thinkgin what if your name was onepoint9tee tat would bne weird lol

Ok buddy. You just failed the "Am I sober enough to post in a perfectly inocent and informative thread" test. Drink some water and try not to spew all over the most informative test pipe thread in theAF directory. [sm=alcoholic.gif]

Old 03-02-2007, 03:14 AM
5th Gear

lololol i think mine was more informative i have perty pix and a sound clip... oh wqhat now i have a video and you dont i powned you.. lol jk man your great

Ok buddy. You just failed the "Am I sober enough to post in a perfectly inocent and informative thread" test. Drink some water and try to to spew all over the most informative test pipe thread in theAF directory. [sm=alcoholic.gif]

Old 03-02-2007, 03:17 AM
Site Moderator

haha.. SOB Ill have a video up soon enough. Lets bet on our slips. If I dont get my video up by the time you are sober you get my car. If not... Wait... I dont want a POS truck! hahahaa... JK!!!!! Your truck is THE man.

Old 03-02-2007, 03:38 AM
5th Gear

lol ill be dober before you get a videro up for sure

haha.. SOB Ill have a video up soon enough. Lets bet on our slips. If I dont get my video up by the time you are sober you get my car. If not... Wait... I dont want a POS truck! hahahaa... JK!!!!! Your truck is THE man.

Old 03-02-2007, 04:58 AM
2nd Gear

yeah this dude is throwed. Congrats on test pipe onepoint8tee. We got the front trak goin and i cant wait for my milltek w/ my atp testpipe[sm=drooldude.gif]

Old 03-02-2007, 07:06 AM
5th Gear

oh **** son Im sober and theres no video.... take that I purposly stoped drinkin so I could win and I did !! Yay... i win your car.. but i guess Ill let you keep it cuz your a good guy

Old 03-02-2007, 07:42 AM
Banned

Where from in ohio? new to the audi world and lookin for people around the cincy area.

Old 03-02-2007, 05:05 PM
Site Moderator

Ha.. Well I did take some videos. But you cant really hear jack **** because its so damn windy. The audio is all crackily and stuff. Ill try again later. Possibly on a less windy day, but ireally want to do some drive by vids. Im from Hilliard Ohio-Columbus area.

Old 03-02-2007, 05:31 PM
5th Gear

yea the wind makes vids hard to do, its alwasy windy back home and it was a paint trying to take vids of my car

Ha.. Well I did take some videos. But you cant really hear jack **** because its so damn windy. The audio is all crackily and stuff. Ill try again later. Possibly on a less windy day, but ireally want to do some drive by vids. Im from Hilliard Ohio-Columbus area.

Quick Reply: Test Pipe!