Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Test Pipe!

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2007, 05:03 PM
Site Moderator
Default RE: Test Pipe!

ORIGINAL: BadLuckAudi

lol i know what you mean, there are alot of other things I would much rather do than those three bolts lol, **** I think i could drop the tranny faster ..... and the i know those pains, the crazy angles make you use some muscles you dont even know you had but they sure hurt later lol, like i said earlier I had like three bloody nuckles and a crushed finger that was probably broken lol
ORIGINAL: onepoint8tee

ORIGINAL: BadLuckAudi

lol nice pix man, its such a bitch to do but you did it man lol
Thanks for all your support man. I woke up this morning at about 6am and my back and arms were in soooooo much pain. I hate to sound like a bitch, but to be working on a car for 12 hours straight on your back, at strage angles, going through all the emotional stress and frustratioin... Its very taxing on your mind and body. I need to sit in a hot tub for about a week
Well I have a crushed finger nail.. I hope i dont lose it, its starting to change color [&:]
I only ended up with a few cuts and lots of scrapes. I forgot to mention that about an hour of the 12 hours was me sitting on the ground staring, thinking "wtf am i going to do?!"

Old 03-01-2007, 05:05 PM
5th Gear

lol yea i had some of that laying under the car just stareing at it thinking time lol

Old 03-01-2007, 05:19 PM
3rd Gear

ahahah man you are fast

Old 03-01-2007, 05:43 PM
Site Moderator

Just went to wendy's and checked under the hood and there is hardly any smoke now so i dont think there is a leak. Must be the excess amounts of PB blaster burning off. Its so hard to not drive like an *** now too. Of course I said that for the N75, chip, and exhuast. Hopefuly I wont get too used to the new power too fast. Im really enjoying it though.

Old 03-01-2007, 06:07 PM
1st Gear

on a scale of 1-5, how bad does it stink? (5 being the garbage pit that han, luke, leia and chewie jump into in star wars episode III)

I just got the purems test pipe this week, reading your posts makes me realitchy to put it in.

Old 03-01-2007, 06:13 PM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: oh1a4

on a scale of 1-5, how bad does it stink? (5 being the garbage pit that han, luke, leia and chewie jump into in star wars episode III)

I just got the purems test pipe this week, reading your posts makes me realitchy to put it in.
It just depends on what your environment is. If your sitting at the drivethrew window at wendy's its a 4. If your sitting at a stoplight with the windows up its a 0. If you go out to start your car in the garage (with the garage door open) its a 4.5. If your driving with the windows up its a 0. If your driving with the windows open its a 0. Basically, as long as you are either moving or there arent walls nearby that enclose your car, its not bad at all.

Old 03-01-2007, 06:13 PM
3rd Gear

smell will get worst in summer.

but if you want more power, then sacrificion the comford is the key

Old 03-01-2007, 06:37 PM
5th Gear

thats so weird guys cuz mine never smelled at all

Old 03-01-2007, 06:39 PM
Site Moderator

That is weird. Maybe the smell of burning PB blaster intensifies it....?

Old 03-01-2007, 06:59 PM
2nd Gear

Glad to hear to like it...Like to hear it sometime though....Im getting one soon....

Quick Reply: Test Pipe!