Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Test pipe is the $hit

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2006, 03:03 AM
Zombie Defense Force
Default RE: Test pipe is the $hit

funny we are talking about hondas and rice. i was driving to get some dinner and this honda came up and was tailing me really bad so i pulled to the next lane and let him get next to me. he had about every gauge known to make and a afc on his steering colum. any ways i got a kick out of it becuase i thought it was all rice. but he had a bov and some turbo. so i had to race him. we both go stuck at a light so it was on. he was reving high and staring me down. so i launched at about 7000rpms and took off like a bat out of hell. i was way far ahead of him by the time i shifted into second gear and by the time i was in third it was over. so i slowed down and he pulled into my lane and was tailing me again. wtf. now we are both at a roll at about 30mph i was in second and teh same thing happend i whooped up on him. and then i turned. end of story other then that i got to have arby's for the first time in about 6 months. wow that was a lame story but im bored and procrastinating cus i dont want to study

Old 05-09-2006, 03:03 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: ZedEx

ORIGINAL: Jaxter

ORIGINAL: ZedEx

I have broken down the equation stoichiometrically:

The Turbo goes = w00t w00t
The VTECKS goes = baaaaaBAAAAAA

... Combined.

The VTECKS Turbo goes = bw00000tBA00000T

Understand now?

Haha.
and you told me to die.

sorry man it's just most people in washington with civics and integras are **** and think they can beat everyone.
Well it's very different in Wilmington. And yes, you should die... In a large pool of Jello.

As for how VTEC works. Here's a helpful link...

Basically VTEC engines have two seperate camshaft grinds. One for economy (Pre-VTEC Engagement), and one for aggressive power (VTEC Engagement). When oil pressure reaches a certain level (Around 5,800RPM) the VTEC grind is engaged, causing a drastic increase in power.

Thus, MADD FCKIN VTACK!!1!!!!11!! hits j00 in da mowf!!11!
the most educated man in america has now been found....sign my note book plz. [8D]

Old 05-09-2006, 03:24 AM
2nd Gear

VTACKS!!11111!!!1!!!!

Haha.

Funny story Jeff, some people just can't take a hint, haha. People think just because they have a Turbo on their otherwise stock car, they can beat anything.

Old 05-09-2006, 06:58 AM
5th Gear

Lol well back to the topic i started, i left my audi at home last weekend and brought our truck up here to school so i can bring all my **** back, well my mom decided she wanted to drive my car to work, first thing she does is take off and not 10 mins later the neighbors are calling her telling her im speeding around and being loud in my car, lol she thought that was funny when she told them it was her, then i guess some kid tried to race her in a pimped out saturn( her words) and I guess she got on it and beat the kid, lol she called me asking how much money i had put in the car, lol cuz i never tell them what all im doin, anyway i thought it was funny, oh and then she called again stuck at the store cuz she couldnt figure out how to get it in reverse, lol I guess the whole push down thing is confusing

Old 05-09-2006, 02:23 PM
1st Gear

haha i could image my mom doing something like that. But instead she would whoop my *** for having too much power.

Old 05-09-2006, 03:04 PM
Zombie Defense Force

when it come to driving my car i am the only one that does other then my dad a few time. he give me crap all the time about how its just a waste of money and how his car is so much faster (mb E430). only becuase i race him on the freeway once with a slipping clutch and shitty tuning and i didnt push it becuase it would **** him off it i was to fly by him. when i went to college my car stayed behind to get lots of stuff dont to it. new tuning, clutch, dv, tb, rear brakes...list goes on and on. so he got to drive it first[:@]. when i talked to my mom she told me that he would randomly take my car out for a drive. and that he woundlnt even drive the mb anymore. even my brother said that on teh way to school dad woulld floor it and try to race people. (how immature).

Old 05-09-2006, 04:33 PM
5th Gear

lol parents are funny, those silly old people lol

Old 05-09-2006, 04:39 PM
2nd Gear

Yeah my dad does the same. He bought a 05 MB C230Komp, its fun to race him on the highway. He says his car has more lag then my car, which is true. You stomp on the gas and you can count to 2 then the supercharger kicks in. He says my car is more fun because it puts you back in your seat and the can take corners doing excessive speeds without fishtailing. Its definately a mid-life crisis thing, 55 year old guy racing 16 year old kids in their parents neons.

Old 05-30-2006, 08:55 PM
1st Gear

just watched those vids. It sounds good but a bit ricey to me at points... Was this video taken right after the exhaust was installed, because i know they do need time to be broken in.

Old 05-30-2006, 10:48 PM

ORIGINAL: a4fanatic82

just watched those vids. It sounds good but a bit ricey to me at points... Was this video taken right after the exhaust was installed, because i know they do need time to be broken in.

I can see where you'd think it sounds ricey at certain points, but usually doesnt at all. Sounds MEAN as hell on the throttle in the first vid. It sounds WAY different then my reg. borla w/2.25" piping all the way through.

Quick Reply: Test pipe is the $hit