Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TEIN S-Tech Springs - Installed **NOW WITH PICS**

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 01:26 AM
3rd Gear
Default RE: TEIN S-Tech Springs - Installed

Nice, how many miles do u have on your car ??? Have you changed your shocks???

Old 11-21-2007, 07:07 AM
1st Gear

i have about 79k on it...They are the stock shocks.......rides just fine, for now like i said, I'll let you guys know what the difference is in a month and a couple more down the road...and soon...i mean very soon I gotta get the timing belt done...i bought it used and it wasnt done....but i keep an eye on the timing belt and it still looks pretty good, though they say its not the belt to worry about, i guess its the tensioner and such that will freeze up.

Old 11-21-2007, 11:36 AM
1st Gear

wow...okay...now im debating whether to go with the coilovers or the tein springs....1/4 the price is amazing!!!

Old 11-21-2007, 12:43 PM
3rd Gear

Guys, what shocks would you recommend???

Old 11-21-2007, 01:15 PM
1st Gear

Hey QuickQuattro, I got a Quattro 3.0 Im interested in those srpings, where on ebay did u get them and what are the drop specs for my car?

Old 11-21-2007, 02:47 PM
Administrator

That amount of drop is perfect - it looks great. Hopefully the OEM struts will hold up, but if not, well, nothing wrong with getting aftermarket ones Moe485, scroll back up and look at QuicQuattro's posts above - in one of them he put the link to the seller.

Old 11-21-2007, 02:53 PM
1st Gear

Hey, MOE485....
this is the link to Teins website, actually it is the audi page.

http://www.tein.com/tech_info/g70.html

on there you will see the tein S-Tech spring with a 2.4" drop.... that is what I have. on the side of the listing it says (1.8t inc.) , by that being said from them, it seems like the springs i have will work the same with yours....if that is the case, scroll up a little to where there is another one of my earlier posts, there is a link there to the ebay page from where i bought them....

Let me know what you decide!!

Old 11-21-2007, 05:21 PM
3rd Gear

Those springs look nice. [sm=smiley20.gif]I'm gonna pick some up.

BTW, I also like the blacked out grilles. i was wondering how that would look on a lighter color.

Old 11-22-2007, 08:02 AM
1st Gear

Thanks Qick for the webpage. I checked it out and i dont see anything for my 3.0 quattro v6. It onlysays it has springs for the 4cyl A4s and the 1.8t. So im wondering do you think that 2.4 inch drop will work on my car 3.0 quattro v6?????

Old 11-22-2007, 10:38 AM
1st Gear

i'm gonna say yes, due to the pact that there is still alot of clearance at the front end...(about a finger gap) between the fender and the wheel...and with the extra wieght of your motor...it will close that gap up a little....but i would go to Tein.com, and contact someone about it....the one for the B6 A4 quattro says Includes 1.8T that to me like i said before sounds like that same spring will be good for yours too...what other motor did they make for the A4 for the B6?? if you know the answer to that that means they will work if the kit "includes the 1.8T"

call them or email them just to make sure but i'm almost positive that they will work!!

keep us posted on the decision!!

Quick Reply: TEIN S-Tech Springs - Installed **NOW WITH PICS**