Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

teenagers

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2005, 01:05 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: teenagers

uhhh, i'm sorry my parents worked hard to drive nice cars, send me to a private school and pay for for my b6. i got lucky and i fully understand the responisbilities that are parellel to driving and caring for our high quality automobiles. That is why i attended an audi teen drivng school.

i would think that the mojority of "teens" here are here because we want to learn valuable knowledge from you guys, who really know what you're doing from experience. We can't get the experience without you guys.

i'm not trying to be snappy, just replying on the topic brought up

Old 11-09-2005, 01:57 PM
1st Gear

Um 17 2001 Audi A4 1.8t triptronic. Need some good advice on what I should do to boost the power with not that big of a budget.

Old 11-09-2005, 02:54 PM
2nd Gear

I am 20 and I have paid for every car I have ever owned. I have a 97 1.8t. Of all things, spoiled people **** me off the most. They really just don't understand the concept of money. When everything is given to you, you don't appreciate it. I just hope they recover when mom and pop stop paying for everything and kick them to the curb.

Old 11-09-2005, 04:00 PM
3rd Gear

Lots of kids on here , wow .
btw Im 22 , have an 03

Old 11-09-2005, 04:36 PM
1st Gear

i am 19 and i have an 05 a4 1.8t 5 spd. ultrasport, bf goodrich kdw2 which kill themore exphensive
contis that we oe, dual horn bv. coming soon reevo, springs, exhaust, hopefully brakes.

Old 11-09-2005, 04:37 PM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: CrazyBignate

uhhh, i'm sorry my parents worked hard to drive nice cars, send me to a private school and pay for for my b6. i got lucky and i fully understand the responisbilities that are parellel to driving and caring for our high quality automobiles. That is why i attended an audi teen drivng school.

i would think that the mojority of "teens" here are here because we want to learn valuable knowledge from you guys, who really know what you're doing from experience. We can't get the experience without you guys.

i'm not trying to be snappy, just replying on the topic brought up
Where did you take those classes at? Sounds like fun.

Old 11-09-2005, 07:32 PM

ORIGINAL: painislove

i am 19 and i have an 05 a4 1.8t 5 spd. ultrasport, bf goodrich kdw2 which kill themore exphensive
contis that we oe, dual horn bv. coming soon reevo, springs, exhaust, hopefully brakes.
gahh nice car.

to contribute to the original topic, im 16 and i have a 2001 1.8t. I got it for about 16g and gave my parents 4g on the day they bought it with me. i am going to give about $80-100 every 2 weeks to help pay it back, and i am paying for all mods. read my above posts if you want ot know my views on those spoiled and those who are given things but grateful. i love my car and i treat it with utmost respect and responsibility. i proved responsible by doing well in school, stayin out of trouble, and showing determination. i am forever grateful for what i have been given.

Old 11-09-2005, 07:40 PM
2nd Gear

I'm 16, have a 2000 A4 1.8t. it's a manual, thats the most important part =)

i'm new here too

Old 11-09-2005, 08:19 PM
2nd Gear

Turning 18 this weekend and I got my lovely 2000 1.8. Haven't done much to it in the past 5 months.

The last thing I did was put in the In Dash Pioneer DVD. After about $8,000 in upgrades, I think I am almost ready to move on to another car. I am thinking a used AMG C32 or a pretty new BM 3series, but with college coming up, you never know.

Old 11-09-2005, 09:20 PM

I have had an interesting year with Audi's. This past January I received my first car at 16 (01 1.8T Manual). I got caught doing weed, with condoms, and in a monster lie, so they sold it after I had only had for 3 months. Following this was my long stream of punishments and then I followed up with 6 months of exemplary behavior. I have been drug free and respecting my parents from the months since then, so this past weekend, I got my 01 2.8 QM. Now this car is what I should of bought in the first place. So much more refinement, so many more amenities, and 1000x smoother (in my opinion).

I say all that to say this. Ever since before I can remember I saved money for a car. I remember sending all my birthday and Christmas money to my checking account. I strived to get more money by mowing lawns and babysitting. For my first car, a 01 A4, I payed for a little over half of the 16k. Driving it, I knew that I did not take it for granted. Every time I opened the door I thought how blessed I was and how content I was to have such a nice first car.

My parents sold my baby, and sent my money (the proceeds) into and account. After the 5 months, I used the 13k from the sale of the other A4 to buy my current one. I am now 17 and will not do anything to screw this one up. But ironically, I am even more blessed to be driving a nicer car after my character grew from my mistakes. I think that it is unrealistic for you older peeps to tell us that we are spoiled for driving Audi's at young ages. If the people put up whatever they could, and saved their whole life for it, then they do deserve it. When parents can afford to help us out on this kind of thing, it really does impact our life. So try and be a little more sensitive to the fact that most of us aren't spoiled, we're blessed.

P.S.
Has anyone else under 20 owned 2 Audi's?

Quick Reply: teenagers