Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SUB WOOFERS FOR MY A4?

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2007, 11:58 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: SUB WOOFERS FOR MY A4?

ORIGINAL: ocadam

SDsteez if you really read what i wrote i said "Thats my opinion" systems are great if you like them! I would rather just listen to my engine and my turbo spooling!

dude im just sayin theres no reason to ask if you should put subs in your car! if you live like that your audis just gonna look like everyother one. ive seen a crazy system in a bently before. who cares what you drive do what you want to it (obviously, nothing ricey though)

Old 09-02-2007, 03:24 PM
6th Gear

ORIGINAL: Lazer Viking

go bigger, (buy my subs)

shameless plug, stfu
two 15's would be sick but I don't have the cash to make you a reasonable offer. And it might thump too hard

Old 09-02-2007, 08:27 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: CAB509

ORIGINAL: Lazer Viking

go bigger, (buy my subs)

shameless plug, stfu
two 15's would be sick but I don't have the cash to make you a reasonable offer. And it might thump too hard
i would take 150 + shipping for one, or 250 + shipping for both
(prices negotiable)

Old 09-03-2007, 05:32 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: kolbs_91

ORIGINAL: BARRY

when will you guys realize all the cars that push more watts than your own cars bose system or not. for example the camry at 450watt or the chevy silverado, or practically any lexus.
Who cares?? I thought my stock system was okay, and it wasn't even Bose. The fact of the matter is, Audi ownerscouldn't care lesshow much power some Toyota can put out, because they are DRIVING A FRICKIN' AUDI!!
some people don't care about audio, and thats fine...but saying that the stock system is good? its not good compared to other stock vehicles. although the factory system might be "good enough" for you, for an audiophile its definately lacking.

Old 09-03-2007, 10:00 AM
6th Gear

ORIGINAL: kolbs_91

when will you guys realize all the cars that push more watts than your own cars bose system or not. for example the camry at 450watt or the chevy silverado, or practically any lexus.
Who cares?? I thought my stock system was okay, and it wasn't even Bose. The fact of the matter is, Audi owners couldn't care less how much power some Toyota can put out, because they are DRIVING A FRICKIN' AUDI!!
some people don't care about audio, and thats fine...but saying that the stock system is good? its not good compared to other stock vehicles. although the factory system might be "good enough" for you, for an audiophile its definately lacking.

I'm honestly lost as to what your point is, I've been trying to figure it out but it eludes me. Are you trying to say that we shouldn't upgrade our system because they are inferior to other cars systems, and weren't you the one who was saying earlier that more watts doesn't equal better system but is now saying oh the Camry's 450Watt system is better then the Bose system in my Audi?

I'm confused so could you please explain your reasoning and what point you are trying to make in a concise and logical statement.

Old 09-03-2007, 11:26 AM
5th Gear

I thought the Bose system was awesome...just glad I don't have it though. I hear they're a bitch to replace because each speaker is run by a separate amp.

Just found out this morning that my stock system was Blaupunkt. Weird.

Old 09-03-2007, 11:31 AM
1st Gear

I got 3 12" JL W3 with 6 Infinity Interior speakers and In Dash DVD... it's sick as hell, but costed way too much. by far the better sounding system in my city

Old 09-03-2007, 11:39 AM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: brightside06

I got 3 12" JL W3 with 6 Infinity Interior speakers and In Dash DVD... it's sick as hell, but costed way too much. by far the better sounding system in my city
That sounds pretty good, I just don't like that much bass, though. Still haven't figured out where to put my bass control ****.

Old 09-03-2007, 01:06 PM
2nd Gear

wow 3 12's i have two and that ***** rediculous

Old 09-03-2007, 06:05 PM
1st Gear

I have a 99 a4. Technology supposedly updates itself every 2 years now. The fact that my car that is 8 years old is even compared to a 2007 tells u that audi obviously have decent systems.

Quick Reply: SUB WOOFERS FOR MY A4?