Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SUB WOOFERS FOR MY A4?

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2007, 09:21 PM
5th Gear
Default RE: SUB WOOFERS FOR MY A4?

You're both right, dammit!!

I love listening to my car a lot of the time, but I also love music...it all depends on what is most important to you, I guess. Just my opinion.

Old 09-01-2007, 09:58 PM
6th Gear

well I don't have a turbo to listen to so I am contemplating what I would want to get and trying to figure out how I can get the money for it (books are $$$). right now I'm thinking 1 12in kicker Cvt with a kicker amp, but this guy I know has two MTX's in the back of his jeep that aren't hooked up so I might see if I can get those cheap.

Old 09-01-2007, 10:02 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: CAB509

well I don't have a turbo to listen to so I am contemplating what I would want to get and trying to figure out how I can get the money for it (books are $$$). right now I'm thinking 1 12in kicker Cvt with a kicker amp, but this guy I know has two MTX's in the back of his jeep that aren't hooked up so I might see if I can get those cheap.
Good luck. I was hoping I was going to get a used 10" MTX pretty cheap, but the guy I wasgoing to getit from didn't have it anymore. At least I got my amp pretty cheap, though.

You keeping the stock speakers, or getting new ones??

Old 09-01-2007, 10:47 PM
1st Gear

when will you guys realize all the cars that push more watts than your own cars bose system or not. for example the camry at 450watt or the chevy silverado, or practically any lexus. its not really about how hard your system hits, its really about sound quality and the stock system is simply lacking for any audiophile.

when you base your comparison on no comparison at all you show that you really know nothing at all.

i plan to upgrade my B6's system, but still piecing it together.

i'm eyeing polk 6 1/2's with a JL w7 10" or an 8". still deciding though. dunno if i want to go component speakers or not, as well as what amps to power my system.

Old 09-01-2007, 10:54 PM
6th Gear

I have the factory bose system so I was just gonna get a sub, I'm actually really happy with the quality of the system I just want to bass to hit harder. I like to thump, what can I say

Old 09-01-2007, 11:01 PM
5th Gear

I have the factory bose system so I was just gonna get a sub, I'm actually really happy with the quality of the system I just want to bass to hit harder. I like to thump, what can I say
Sounds good.

I just have the Symphony system in my car...well, half of it anyway. My dad and one of his friends put in the front speakers on Friday but didn't put in the rear deck speakers because they couldn't find the speaker brackets...I guess they didn't think to actually check the Crutchfield box that the speakers came in.

Polks all around and a Rockford Fosgate sub...it's gonna be SWEEEET.

Old 09-01-2007, 11:08 PM
6th Gear

that does sound good

Old 09-01-2007, 11:15 PM
5th Gear

that does sound good
Thanks. I'm hoping the rest of the stuff is going to get put in on Monday, since there is a lack of work and/or school.[sm=wootwoot.gif]

Old 09-01-2007, 11:30 PM
4th Gear

go bigger, (buy my subs)

shameless plug, stfu

Old 09-01-2007, 11:55 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: BARRY

when will you guys realize all the cars that push more watts than your own cars bose system or not. for example the camry at 450watt or the chevy silverado, or practically any lexus.
Who cares?? I thought my stock system was okay, and it wasn't even Bose. The fact of the matter is, Audi ownerscouldn't care lesshow much power some Toyota can put out, because they are DRIVING A FRICKIN' AUDI!!

Quick Reply: SUB WOOFERS FOR MY A4?