Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Straight Pipes

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2008, 01:54 PM
Zombie Defense Force
Default RE: Straight Pipes

its fun for a while but even at the track it gets annoying. going wot for 20 min back to back gave me a headache. i drove around with no pipes for a week and it got on my nerve but it was deff fun

Old 02-03-2008, 04:19 PM
2nd Gear

**** i have straight pipes and i love em. i dont think ill ever get sick of them on my car, it dosent sound ricey at all and when i cruse on the parkways in 5th you cant even hear it with the radio on and i have 3 blown speakers. i dont think its loud or annoying and i love goining in tunnels and goin WOT and the car is loud as hell. ive never really gotten scared around cops, cause they mostly go after ppl that do something wrong, so if you just go by them, and not fly by them they dont even look twice, and i have tints too. id say do it, worst thing that happens is u waste $150 and then just go buy a muffler. i havent had to go to inspection yet, but i have people that have fully registered and inspected cars that are way worse then mine, so u just gotta find a place thats 'relaxed' when they do inspections.

Old 02-03-2008, 08:56 PM

ORIGINAL: 01afour

**** i have straight pipes and i love em. i dont think ill ever get sick of them on my car, it dosent sound ricey at all and when i cruse on the parkways in 5th you cant even hear it with the radio on and i have 3 blown speakers. i dont think its loud or annoying and i love goining in tunnels and goin WOT and the car is loud as hell. ive never really gotten scared around cops, cause they mostly go after ppl that do something wrong, so if you just go by them, and not fly by them they dont even look twice, and i have tints too. id say do it, worst thing that happens is u waste $150 and then just go buy a muffler. i havent had to go to inspection yet, but i have people that have fully registered and inspected cars that are way worse then mine, so u just gotta find a place thats 'relaxed' when they do inspections.
you will never pass inspection with straight pipes plain and simple...there is no cat

Old 02-03-2008, 09:03 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

ORIGINAL: tooxtreme8813

ORIGINAL: 01afour

you will never pass inspection with straight pipes plain and simple...there is no cat
Here in MA, we can pass emissions with no cats, if you are rockin' Quattro.

Old 02-04-2008, 02:41 PM
2nd Gear

ahh i forgot i do have the cat. so i have straight pipes from the cat back my bad. i always forget about that, cause i think in my head since i cut out two things (res and muffler) and i keep forgetting theres a cat right behind the turbo.