Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

STOLEN AUDI!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2005, 09:24 PM
dan
2nd Gear
Default RE: STOLEN AUDI!!!!!

That sucks.

I've come out to my car a few times and seen hand and head prints on the windows. I think the only reason it's still here is because its stick... noone around here knows how to drive it apparently.

Old 12-26-2005, 09:31 PM
1st Gear

I thought these cars were hard to steal. Someone needs to enlighten me as to how the anti-theft system works in these things. I was under the impression that once the alarm goes off the ignition is killed.

Old 12-27-2005, 03:38 AM
1st Gear

from what i've heard (talked to car thiefs.....friends) audi is quite easy to get into....b5's and certain b6's..the door is quite easy and once he's in there, screwdriver into the ignition...wiggle up and down a bit and it pops out. Not only have i heard it from an older persoon BUT also my friend who is 17 who has actually done it before to TT's, S4's ect ect. so just really be careful guys

Old 12-27-2005, 03:55 AM
1st Gear

wow.. well.. the airbags have not been deployed and i bought it off a used car dealership... i have gap insurance as well but i dont really know about it..

Old 12-27-2005, 04:40 AM
1st Gear

damn im sorry to hear your car got swiped and smashed, i sometimes cant sleep peacefully knowing my car doesnt sleep in a garage ( i street park) ive been hesistant to get HIDs and one piece headlights for my car for that particular reason i dont want my headlights popped out. ive seen alot of cars out here in boston missing one headlight or sometimes two if they had the factory xenons.

I thought there was like a kill switch built into the anti-theft of the car? what does the anti-theft protect? the radio? cuz those arent stolen like back in the day...

Old 12-27-2005, 05:18 AM
1st Gear

yea i got factory xenons but they are still there.. so ionno..

Old 12-27-2005, 05:45 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: slimmj0k3r

from what i've heard (talked to car thiefs.....friends) audi is quite easy to get into....b5's and certain b6's..the door is quite easy and once he's in there, screwdriver into the ignition...wiggle up and down a bit and it pops out. Not only have i heard it from an older persoon BUT also my friend who is 17 who has actually done it before to TT's, S4's ect ect. so just really be careful guys

I think I would find new friends!

Old 12-27-2005, 04:22 PM
1st Gear

^^ lol i think thats why my car hasnt been stolen yet (minus 1 occurance) because i know them well, and i dont live in the best neighborhood...and i DONT have a garage lol

Old 12-28-2005, 12:14 PM
1st Gear

you said it, YET! but aslong as you stay on their good side you shouldnt hafta worry. i have the same issue i dont live in the best neighborhood, no garage and sometimes cant even park infront of my building.

ORIGINAL: slimmj0k3r

^^ lol i think thats why my car hasnt been stolen yet (minus 1 occurance) because i know them well, and i dont live in the best neighborhood...and i DONT have a garage lol

Old 12-28-2005, 12:15 PM
1st Gear

well someone was either tryna joy ride in luxury or they was plotting on stripping the heck out of your car. any updates from the insurance?

ORIGINAL: tommhoang

yea i got factory xenons but they are still there.. so ionno..

Quick Reply: STOLEN AUDI!!!!!