Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

STOLEN AUDI!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2005, 02:36 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: STOLEN AUDI!!!!!

To be honest, even though you probably put alot of time into finding it and the $1000 will set you back, its probably better if they don't find it. If you ever try to sell it, because it has a salvage title, you will probably get much less for it.

Old 12-25-2005, 02:56 AM
4th Gear

that SUCKS! sorry to hear that.

Old 12-25-2005, 12:30 PM
3rd Gear

damn this is like the 3rd thread about stolen cars right now, hold on let me check my garage.............. ahhhhhh good my car is still there.

just dont let insurance screw you and hope to god the car isnt found, thats the worst because the insurance will make you keep it even if it has been thrashed (to a certain extent).

Old 12-26-2005, 02:24 AM
2nd Gear

i bought my a4 in cash money $ last year alot of money. but still its on full coverage and it will be because like we all say it is not honda. when ppl put it in there head man they can steal any car they want hondas were easy targets because they are so cheap that usually on hatchbacks all you do its use another honda key and give it a little hard turn there u go door is open my friend got robbed like that. no matter what you ppl are still driving an AUDI so keep it on full coverage if u are smart if u are taking the risk go for it any car could be stolen.

Old 12-26-2005, 04:00 AM
1st Gear

dam... well they found my car and the whole side of the car is wrecked... so now im waiting on insurance to see if they would fix it or what... it looked like it got tboned.. dam.... if the insurance decide to not fix it.. will i get my down payment back? or im pretty much f***ed on the down payment and the deductable?

Old 12-26-2005, 02:23 PM
3rd Gear

i bet they total it. were the airbags deployed?

Old 12-26-2005, 02:30 PM
2nd Gear

If insurance does total it out they will lowball the price that they will give you, go to Kelly Blue Book and check out the current value of the car. Most likely they will want to give you about the trade-in value, this is unacceptable, if you need, to take pictures of your car before it was stolen, and show them to your insurance rep, along w/ receipts for any mods. You WILL have to play hardball, but get your money out of them. As far as the deductable, it's gone, they will deduct that from the payment they give you.

Old 12-26-2005, 05:54 PM
1st Gear

Where did you buy it from ?If it was a private sale could the guy you bought it from have a spare set of keys. Its not unheared of
someone stealing the car off the person they sold it to.

Old 12-26-2005, 07:05 PM
1st Gear

Damn again?? I hope this won't become a norm on the Forums. Sorry to hear about that and I hope it works out for you. Thank god I have a garage.

Old 12-26-2005, 07:12 PM
1st Gear

some fool just broke into my car on xmas?! mother f'er

there was no way to steal the damn thing anywayz. caused damaged for no reason... [:@]

Quick Reply: STOLEN AUDI!!!!!