Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

STaSIS coilovers -New PICs from today

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2007, 01:23 AM
3rd Gear
Default STaSIS coilovers -New PICs from today

I got finished putting in my STaSIS (Koni) Street Sport Coilovers in today. While I was in there I put in a complete new set of control arms with the upgraded S4 upper control arms, and new outer tie rod ends. It was a biatch the whole time doing the front end, butthe rears were simple.Here's aquick before/afterpic untilI can get it outside and get it to a car wash. I might lower it a little more after the winter is over up here.

Before
Name:  Before.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  19.5 KB

After
Name:  After.jpg
Views: 75
Size:  20.0 KB

Old 12-31-2007, 01:30 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: STaSIS coilovers installed today

drop it more lol. ill take a picture of mine 2mm and show you that it will even look good dropped on stock rims like those. your def gunna be happy with the install. enjoy

Old 12-31-2007, 06:51 AM

looking great! Congrats on the new mods...

Old 12-31-2007, 10:01 AM
2nd Gear

dang that thing is still a monster, how much lower will it go

Old 12-31-2007, 10:39 AM
3rd Gear

I will drop it another inch in the spring, but for now this height is good for clearing piles of snow that residential plows push from the driveways into the middle of the streets. It's now 25-1/4" from the ground to the fenders, but it may settle in more after I drive it around.

Old 12-31-2007, 11:18 AM

bigger wheels! thatll make it look a loooot better and a lot lower

Old 12-31-2007, 11:22 AM
4th Gear

Agree bigger wheels will make it look sick! Dont drop anymore so u can squuezze them 19's under that sexy body.

Old 12-31-2007, 11:47 AM
1st Gear

I got that set of coilovers from Stratmosphere. I put them on and the fronts were a bit of a pain. I was changing the brake hoses at the same time and mangled a couple of fittings. It hasn't been on the ground yet, but I'll post some pics when it's back together. I couldn't pass up the coilover deal,Peter sold them to me 50% off.

Old 12-31-2007, 02:10 PM
Site Moderator

Nice!

How's the ride?

Old 12-31-2007, 06:12 PM
3rd Gear

Still inmy garage and haven't driven it yet. While doing the rear coilovers, I noticed that the brake pads have about 1/8" of meat left on them, so I picked up a ceramic set (and rented the caliper tool) today. I painted the rear calipers (gloss black enginepaint)while I was at it, so that made the job even longer while waiting for the paint to dry. I put in new spark plugs (0.028 gap for the chip) while waiting.
It's almost at 160K, so I'll be bringing it in for a timing belt, wp, t-stat, and radiator (noticed a small leak) sometime real soon.After doing the coilovers, I'm not sureI feel like doing that job. I might do it though...I'llhave tostart searching for the parts tonight. Not just the simple ECStuning timing belt kit, I'llbe replacing all thecoolant system hoses, and maybe even theoverflow tank as well.

Quick Reply: STaSIS coilovers -New PICs from today