Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: A poll
Srt 4
26.98%
WRX
73.02%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

srt 4 or wrx?

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2006, 11:04 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: srt 4 or wrx?

ORIGINAL: FasterA4ThanUrs

ok, lil guy. i wasnt saying its not a neon idiota. i was jus tellin silver that theres no neon badge on the car. obv its a PEON u think anyone doesn't know its a neon?

and as for the spellin thing. thanks a lot teach, quit all the beefin. didnt ur mamma tell u, "if u don't have anything nice to say dont say it at all. jus punch there lights out," i dunno, mine did!
so you are telling us that your mom is just as stupid as you are.

Old 01-08-2006, 11:13 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: KelticSlob

play on words, like its a ****-on Pee-on PEON. u no wat...forget it. if i have to explain it its not worth it. i agree.. jus get along and dont be mad critical of evry1's posts. if u go back ull see i never started nuthin wit no1. i jus retaliated to others attacks. plain n simple. heated ppl.
thanks for the inputs on this thread that haqven't included insults or trash talking, u guys's posts were the reason i put the thread up.
So, no. No you don't.

And it wasn't an attack, it was a serious question. It takes me 3x as long to read your posts as opposed to someone elses, so I skip them.
haha yeah 1337 TXT MSGIN W00T

seriously learn to type things out all the way, it makes a huge difference.

Old 01-08-2006, 11:31 PM
3rd Gear

I feel like there's an education coming on.....

I'm amazed at some of the sheer ignorance around here

Old 01-08-2006, 11:37 PM
2nd Gear

riddler a chipped audi with some more extra should beat a wrx np but not an sti. most ppl compare the sti and the srt-4 i dunno whats with this thread comparing the wrx and srt-4 b/c th srt-4 wins hands down.

Old 01-08-2006, 11:59 PM
3rd Gear

Look at it this way...

You can choose to drive a car:

1. That holds 4 WRC World Championships, and numerous drivers championships
2. That is responsible for single-handedly revolutionalizing the rally-bred automobile market
3. That has housed some of the greatest race drivers in the history of motorsports
4. That holds legendary status around the world (except within the U.S.) on a far greater scale than ANYTHING either Audi or Dodge have ever produced, including the almighty Audi Quattro GT or S1.
5. That is built as a basis for the WRC car, that emphasises function over form.

or

1. You can drive a cheap FWD vehicle that responds amazingly to modifications and can be turned into a formidable dragster for a relatively small investment BUT will torque steer like a biatch and turn corners like those other great American "sports cars" eg. Corvette, Mustang, Camaro etc etc....that is of course, like ****.

Just my 2 cents. Good luck with whatever you decide

Old 01-09-2006, 12:02 AM
2nd Gear

silver, ur the one that tried to make me look like an ***.
You're doing quite well at that without my help.....

Old 01-09-2006, 12:33 AM
5th Gear

Haha yeah.

But QuattroGT74... I gotta say that my old 85 corvette handled amazingly well... I agree that north american cars are rather "blah" but the vette really is a very good car in terms of handling... it's wierd, because you get like no feedback through the steering wheel in a GM car... but in the corvette I was always in complete control. It was a very easy car to drive hard through the corners.

That being said, I've owned a trans am, and my current camaro... and even my 1le camaro doesn't hold a candle to the corvette, which was 10 years older.

I have no problems with the WRX... I think it has to be an absolutely awesome car to drive. I personaly wouldn't buy one, because it just isn't what I am after. The SRT-4 is today's eagle talon. Wait 5 years, and they will be literally falling apart.

Old 01-09-2006, 01:14 AM
2nd Gear

I use to own a 04 Gmc sierra xtra cab 2wd. It had the 5.3 295 hp v8. I had it programmed and a cat back exhaust so Im guessing like 320 for horse. I also had the tow pkg with the locking rear end and 3.73 gears. Ive raced plenty of srt 4s and 227 wrx. They are fast but not that fast. I raced 2 srt4s. One right off the line and another from 70 on. The guy off the line, we were side by side untill turbo kicked in 2nd at about 50 then he started pulling. The one on the freeway we were side by side untill 125 then he either stopped or was governed. Same for the wrxs. I mean I could get a good launch in my truck and unless the guy kept the rpms way up he coulnt catch me. On all off the line races the guys really had to drive the **** out of there cars. There fast but I had a 6000 lb truck w/ mild mods.

Old 01-09-2006, 01:17 AM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: Riddler

and our cars arent that slow, with a chip and exhaust you will beat a wrx, i dont care what anybody says. i will video tape me keeping up wiht a wrx that has uppipe, downpipe, custom tuned utec, carbon fiber hood,trunk, full exhaust, water injection, and he has this **** where he doesnt have to take his foot off the gas when he shifts, and a sti tranny.

he doesnt take me by much at all, my bumper will be at his front door off of a roll, and all i have is a chip.
No offense but that wrx must have a shitty tune, because when my roomate just had utec upipe, and exhaust with the stock cat, he would walk me and I had the ko4/pc-16 file with all supporting mods

Old 01-09-2006, 01:53 AM
Tech Slut

haters, haters haters, look at this onslaught of name calling and trash talking. u guys are making urselves look bad. i just started a thread that i knew was a topic between my friends and i, but i did not think you guys would react like this! i find it funny that it got out of hand like this. just relax and quit the crazy attacks. this forum is helpful to me and should be where you come to share and learn, i know i kind of sound like a third grade teacher all of the sudden, but seriously? just chill.

be cool with the mother crap, i have a slightly different circumstance there, i'd appreciate the dropping of any and all of that.
grammar ok guys?