Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: A poll
Srt 4
26.98%
WRX
73.02%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

srt 4 or wrx?

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2006, 08:47 PM
Tech Slut
Default RE: srt 4 or wrx?

ok, lil guy. i wasnt saying its not a neon idiota. i was jus tellin silver that theres no neon badge on the car. obv its a PEON u think anyone doesn't know its a neon?

and as for the spellin thing. thanks a lot teach, quit all the beefin. didnt ur mamma tell u, "if u don't have anything nice to say dont say it at all. jus punch there lights out," i dunno, mine did!

Old 01-08-2006, 09:40 PM
1st Gear

CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!!???

Old 01-08-2006, 09:49 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: FasterA4ThanUrs
obv its a PEON u think anyone doesn't know its a neon?
Do you even attempt to write intelligible sentences?

Old 01-08-2006, 10:06 PM
Tech Slut

play on words, like its a ****-on Pee-on PEON. u no wat...forget it. if i have to explain it its not worth it. i agree.. jus get along and dont be mad critical of evry1's posts. if u go back ull see i never started nuthin wit no1. i jus retaliated to others attacks. plain n simple. heated ppl.
thanks for the inputs on this thread that haqven't included insults or trash talking, u guys's posts were the reason i put the thread up.

Old 01-08-2006, 10:29 PM
5th Gear

play on words, like its a ****-on Pee-on PEON. u no wat...forget it. if i have to explain it its not worth it. i agree.. jus get along and dont be mad critical of evry1's posts. if u go back ull see i never started nuthin wit no1. i jus retaliated to others attacks. plain n simple. heated ppl.
thanks for the inputs on this thread that haqven't included insults or trash talking, u guys's posts were the reason i put the thread up.
It would take me longer to type like that. Do you go to school?

Old 01-08-2006, 10:34 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: socalaudi

You can make anything fast with enough money. The only diff is when you take a cheap pos and make it fast thats exactly what you get. A fast pos. When you take a well built car and make it fast you still have a nice riding car that wont rattle it self loose. I mean no offense silver7 but your rx7 is still a mazda. It might out perform almost everything out there but its still going to ride like a built rx7. If you take a ferrari or a porsche and dump money into it your going to have the best of both worlds. A very fast really well built car. Thats just my opinion.
god damn, i absolutely adore your wheels. did u just get new center caps?

Old 01-08-2006, 10:37 PM
1st Gear

Tell ya what... I made a little road trip yesterday. Took my sister out to the middle of Pennsy to visit somebody in the hospital. See, the thing is... what I get from my B7 that you'll NEVER get from a Neon, is that I can put my car on the PA Turnpike and do 110+ for 100 miles and:

1. I don't have to worry about the car blowing up

2. I don't have to worry about the car being anything less than perfectly well-mannered on the road

3. My passengers are never actually aware of how fast we're going unless they look at the speedometer

Smooth, taut, accurate handling at very high speeds in incredible comfort. That's Audi. And no amount of aftermarket tuner money can make a Neon or a WRX do that.

Old 01-08-2006, 10:43 PM
1st Gear

So, no. No you don't.

And it wasn't an attack, it was a serious question. It takes me 3x as long to read your posts as opposed to someone elses, so I skip them.

Old 01-08-2006, 10:57 PM
2nd Gear

dont forget theres a huge difference between a wrx and a wrx STi. i would take the srt-4 over a reg. wrx but not over an sti.

the srt4 isnt my kind of car. it's crazy fast but thats all it's good for end of story.

Old 01-08-2006, 11:01 PM
1st Gear

you know what i love about our cars, when a girl asks you, what kind of car do you drive?
do you want to be embarassed and be like "srt-4" o whats that? "its the fast version of a neon"
or do you want to say, "i drive an AUDI bitch"
and our cars arent that slow, with a chip and exhaust you will beat a wrx, i dont care what anybody says. i will video tape me keeping up wiht a wrx that has uppipe, downpipe, custom tuned utec, carbon fiber hood,trunk, full exhaust, water injection, and he has this **** where he doesnt have to take his foot off the gas when he shifts, and a sti tranny.

he doesnt take me by much at all, my bumper will be at his front door off of a roll, and all i have is a chip.