Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: A poll
Srt 4
26.98%
WRX
73.02%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

srt 4 or wrx?

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2006, 10:40 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: srt 4 or wrx?

i've never been a fan of american cars (except my '90 jeep of course ) but other than that, id get a wrx... my friend just got an '06 last summer... good god is that thing fast and i have to say, the handling is quite nuts, esp the way he drives

Old 01-07-2006, 11:26 PM
Tech Slut

i dont mean to stir things up, especially since im new to the forum. but all things considered, i as im sure most of you prefer german made things to japanese, i dont have a problem with american muscle, but american rice? the srt is like a jap tuner car with the american touch. obv jap cars dont always equal crap, but im just saying, alot of times they do and most people with their wallets not in mind will go for euro. the evo and sti are modern marvels of the japanese car world. if vw WANTED to create a car built for young people with a death wish, they could come out with something that surpasses the sti and evo, but they already had their plans for their cars and dont feel the need to compete with such cars. if you want an sti beater, you could go with an r32 and mod it with some force fed components. still pricey, but in my mind worth it.

i have a group of friends with everything from 9 second grand nationals to very ballsy gti's. and still evryone i know with an sti or evo or even very high hp rex's were all thinking of going with an s4 but decided to keep the cost down. and alot of them have aspirations of s4/rs4 ownership.

so if anyone was thinking im biased cuz im only used to german stuff, ur all dead wrong, im currently looking out my window at one of my friends srt4's and another's sti both parked in my driveway. this is a very hot issue and i enjoy the varied opinions, but lets keep it under control. after all we are all on an audi forum so arguing aginst audis seems ironic to me.

Old 01-08-2006, 12:00 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: FasterA4ThanUrs

now i realize evryones probly a lil jealous of the srt4
Why on Earth would someone be jealous of an SRT-4? Really, why?

misinformed two sense
Am I the only one who sees the irony in this comment? No one else, huh?

obv jap cars dont always equal crap, but im just saying, alot of times they do
Cheap cars equal crap, regardless of country of origin. Japan, US, Korea, UK, France, it doesn't matter. There's a reason they're cheap cars......

Old 01-08-2006, 12:04 AM
Tech Slut

listen silverslut, i was talking about people being jealous of the srt cuz its so cheap to bring out tons of power, if u cant understand that u need to remove ur head from ur ***.

Old 01-08-2006, 12:12 AM
5th Gear

You're going to make a lot of friends here... *cough*

Old 01-08-2006, 01:46 AM

I like WRX better that SRT4.
the one WRX STI is cool, limited power.
the subaru WRX round lights has more power.

Play the game Juiced, they have all this cars. Exept the audi, thoughts bastarts. [:@] they have a f***** VW bug, no audi. even VR6 corado, no audi.

Old 01-08-2006, 01:56 AM
1st Gear

srt 4 are super fast but i'd go subu just cause i dislike americann cars, unless its a true muscle car aka classics aka old chevelles aka novas aka hemi cudas lol ok i'll stop haha

Old 01-08-2006, 02:09 AM

I still prefer german made. as I see from design and materials they are made to last and function. the SRT or WRX or any other car that is usually only emfasizes only one part of mechanics is bad. SRT empasasis power, handling, style, etc... is out of the question. WRX brings up the AWD out, but lacks on style, eye apeal, handaling well without drop both have a huge body roll in my opinion.

while audi has power in its V6/8/10 or upgraded I4. handaling which is really stics out but not alot [I would like better lockers], comfort, style, eye apeal.
I chose audi becouse it has all with enough quantaty and makes it simple.

about old cars, well they are not in the same class as new cars, just becouse people who made the car thought of some thing else when created them. well HEMI is way out of leage with our cars just becouse the main idea is diferent of ours.

and this is an audi forums, and people you should not support of what you don't like. Just answer me this question, Do you own audi?

Old 01-08-2006, 03:28 AM
2nd Gear

listen silverslut, i was talking about people being jealous of the srt cuz its so cheap to bring out tons of power, if u cant understand that u need to remove ur head from ur ***.
Well then maybe you should say what you mean more descriptively instead of just saying that you "realize evryones probly a lil jealous of the srt4". As it happens, I'm not a "lil" jealous of any car. I have what I want.

I don't think anyone should be jealous of the SRT-4 Neon, because no matter how fast you make it, you can never out-run ugly/low quality/FWD/Neon badge.

By the way, if name-calling and insults are your idea of the best way to respond to a post you don't like, don't get too comfortable around here. They usually ban trolls pretty quickly, from what I've noticed.

Old 01-08-2006, 03:42 AM
4th Gear

you tool...