Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SRT-4

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2006, 10:47 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: SRT-4

^^^ Dude you better start back on page 2 and read slow

Old 12-07-2006, 10:51 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Beer Mod

^^^ Dude you better start back on page 2 and read slow
don't you think it would have been easier to simply say that I had mistaken you for someone else BEFORE you started calling me a f*ck?

you'll likely be hearing from the admin about this. I'm sure AudiForums doesn't appreciate the way you're treating a new member.

Old 12-07-2006, 10:58 PM
2nd Gear

wow...
I am sorry if i offended you. but either way, you are still in the middle of this. The first person to lose his or her temper in an agrument loses. Just relax. Evem if he is agressive to you, doesnt give you any reason to be agressive like that in return. 2 wrongs dont make a right. He was not acting well either, but still. be the bigger man. good lord...

Old 12-07-2006, 11:34 PM
4th Gear

"don't you think it would have been easier to simply say that I had mistaken you for someone else BEFORE you started calling me a f*ck?

you'll likely be hearing from the admin about this. I'm sure AudiForums doesn't appreciate the way you're treating a new member."

they dont care anymore about how new members are treated then they do anyone else, you arent special

i think you guys are comparing apples to oranges
the srt-4 is the tuned version of a neon
the s4 is a tuned version of an a4
therefore
s4 vs. srt-4= srt-4 owned
a4 vs. neon = neon owned

audi > dodge
end of story

Old 12-07-2006, 11:43 PM

^ AGREED WITH COMPLETELY

Old 12-07-2006, 11:55 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: AudiCross

wow...
I am sorry if i offended you. but either way, you are still in the middle of this. The first person to lose his or her temper in an agrument loses. Just relax. Evem if he is agressive to you, doesnt give you any reason to be agressive like that in return. 2 wrongs dont make a right. He was not acting well either, but still. be the bigger man. good lord...
you didn't offend me at all, audicross. you aren't the one choosing to make an issue of this, beer mod is. if you look at the tone of my posts, you'll see that I'm not the one losing my temper either.

as for whether or not the admin cares about new members, that is debateable. what they DO care about however, is the image portrayed by the members of this site, I can guarantee you that. I'm not special, neither are you. none of us are. but as a community we represent this site.

Old 12-08-2006, 12:07 AM
4th Gear

but they arent going to slap anyone on the wrist or ban them or anything just for getting into an argument.. it happens al the time on online forums, the only way you get banned is by saying something threatening or being extremly insensitive to some subject.. just the other day some guy got banned on az for making some incredibly rude and biased opinions about jews and ****'s in regaurds to that hitler racecar going up for sale

Old 12-08-2006, 12:13 AM
1st Gear

you're right, they won't. however, if I make a formal complaint because I feel I've been personally attacked, they can and will do something about it.

do you have a link to that AZ thread or was it deleted?

Old 12-08-2006, 12:25 AM
4th Gear
Old 12-08-2006, 12:28 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Lazer Viking

"don't you think it would have been easier to simply say that I had mistaken you for someone else BEFORE you started calling me a f*ck?

you'll likely be hearing from the admin about this. I'm sure AudiForums doesn't appreciate the way you're treating a new member."

they dont care anymore about how new members are treated then they do anyone else, you arent special

i think you guys are comparing apples to oranges
the srt-4 is the tuned version of a neon
the s4 is a tuned version of an a4
therefore
s4 vs. srt-4= srt-4 owned
a4 vs. neon = neon owned

audi > dodge
end of story

Nailed it!