Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SRT-4

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2006, 09:00 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: SRT-4

ORIGINAL: 18T

ORIGINAL: Bondga

Beer Mod. The motor in the a4 dosn't come stock pushin a shitload of power. so i guess it's a shitty motor too by your logic.
NO

Its a motor build for the german autobahn. its a work of art.

Take your heads out of your asses and quit comparing 2 totally different cars.

Thankyou Nuff said [sm=closed.gif]

Old 12-07-2006, 09:34 PM

JP, I think you meant to do this....

EDIT: And you left out the CRX, and the A4... dumbass.

Old 12-07-2006, 09:37 PM
SoCal Crew Member

HEHEHE i gave an SRt-4 a good run with my 12v...... it was also raining and up hill so he was spinning through third,
oh and think of this, you are gonna take a girl home, which car do you think she wants to get in if an audi and a neon are parked by eachother......... but yes those srt-4's are quick... but then again they have front drive...pwned

Old 12-07-2006, 09:53 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Beer Mod

ORIGINAL: fogducker

Fu(k dodge and fu(k the 420a they are **** *** motors that hold boost about as good as a civic uke:
is this the way you always react when you're proven wrong? How was I proven wrong? we still all know the 4g63 never came in a 98 r/t

I'll take a 420A over the VW equivalent any day of the week, thanks. Go away! I hope everybody see's what a tool you are now.

oh, and it holds boost just fine, just so you know.
ORIGINAL: Bondga

whatever you wanna belive!!

Of corse it must be a shitty motor. considering with forged rods and pistons and a super 20G you can put a neon r/t intot the 9 second range in the quarter. But you know it can't hold any boost so i best go tell the guys a modern performace that there car sucks. The fu(king r/t dosen't come with any of that in fact it don't come with a turbo at all.

You two dick are talking about the SRT-4 I am talking about the R/T 420a so FU(KOFF NOOBS!
you're awesome buddy. I'm a tool, because I happen to think that the 420A is a better motor than the 2.0L, 8 valve, 115hp piece of **** excuse for a motor that VW likes to slap into everything whenever they can get away with it? f*ck off.

you were proven wrong, period. you said that neons came with the N/A version of the 4G63. a neon has never had a 4G63 of any kind in it from the factory, period. end of discussion.

I like how you're running your mouth on a message board too, NOOB. I'm willing to bet you wouldn't say any of the sh*t you just spouted off to my face, would you?

Old 12-07-2006, 10:14 PM
2nd Gear

WOW. people. seriously, this is the msot anger i have ever heard on thsi forum. (and it seams the majority si from people with low poasts) but still. this is a DISGRACE guys. get a long! dang. we all have opinions! ur not gonna change it by calling him a d!ckhead! it just wont happen!

i personally done like them because they are FWD and I dont really like dodge mainly becuase of their marketing and advertisements. thats MY opinion.

so chill the f*ck out. or leave the forums. go argue this on a srt-4 forum.

Old 12-07-2006, 10:33 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: AudiCross

WOW. people. seriously, this is the msot anger i have ever heard on thsi forum. (and it seams the majority si from people with low poasts) but still. this is a DISGRACE guys. get a long! dang. we all have opinions! ur not gonna change it by calling him a d!ckhead! it just wont happen!

i personally done like them because they are FWD and I dont really like dodge mainly becuase of their marketing and advertisements. thats MY opinion.

so chill the f*ck out. or leave the forums. go argue this on a srt-4 forum.
you might want to read the rest of the post. I wasn't the one who started the argument, I merely stated that someone was wrong when they said that neons have 4G63's in them. I personally don't care for neons either, I happen to drive one because it's reliable and gets me from point A to point B in relative comfort with decent fuel mileage.

the number of posts I have is irrelevant, look at "Beer Mod", he's got over 1000 posts, does that make him any better than me? I think not. in fact, he's acted like a complete child throughout this thread.

I'm perfectly willing to "chill the f*ck out", but I don't appreciate being attacked just because I've disagreed with someone and proven them to be full of hot air. if the moderators can't control what's said here, then it's a pretty sad forum.

Old 12-07-2006, 10:34 PM
SoCal Crew Member

what 8 valve 2 liter VW motor would you be talking about?

Old 12-07-2006, 10:35 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: ADubyaD

what 8 valve 2 liter VW motor would you be talking about?
the one that's in base model golfs and jettas.

Old 12-07-2006, 10:40 PM
3rd Gear

you were proven wrong, period. you said that neons came with the N/A version of the 4G63. a neon has never had a 4G63 of any kind in it from the factory, period. end of discussion. You better re-read this thread cuz I never said that you FU(K

I like how you're running your mouth on a message board too, NOOB. I'm willing to bet you wouldn't say any of the sh*t you just spouted off to my face, would you?

[sm=owned.gif] Your dismissed...............

Old 12-07-2006, 10:41 PM
1st Gear

you were proven wrong, period. you said that neons came with the N/A version of the 4G63. a neon has never had a 4G63 of any kind in it from the factory, period. end of discussion. You better re-read this thread cuz I never said that you FU(K

[sm=owned.gif] Your dismissed...............

then what ARE you saying? jesus christ...