Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SRT-4

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2006, 09:15 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: SRT-4

And one more time for the record. Your wife is HOT!

Old 12-09-2006, 01:38 AM
1st Gear

You’re both idiots, $30k in mod for only 421 hp.....man you better go back to the drawing board. I know a guy with an srt4 who only put like 6k in it and is making around 500 hp. "A work of art" no no no the interior and styling of an Audi is a work of art, the engine is an oil sludging nightmare...although I do admire how they come stock with forged internal or so I’ve heard.

btw can you fix that picture of your wife..its not showing up on my computer

Old 12-09-2006, 02:08 AM
5th Gear

lol you guys are hilarious

o and jonus how am i an idiot? want me to find a 4 year old you can insult as well to boost your pathetic little ego? first it has 421 whp and over 500 crank hp. theres a big difference between crank and wheel hp. not that i would expect your retarded *** to know that tho (and funny how everyone always has this "friend" who's got this sick car) and im sure $30k included the cost of the srt-4 as well. and i would also like to call BULLSH!T!! your "friend" did not put 6k into a srt-4 and get over 500 ponies. put together your friends mod list and the prices as proof and then start talking. and yes the 1.8T is a work of art. oil sludging nightmare?? maybe to the retards such as yourself who put in regular motor oil every "whenever they get around to it" you follow the recommended service and this engine will last forever. do you see neon's with over 150,000 miles on them? or many other cars for that matter? no you dont. hell i think arif just slapped a BT on his ride at well over 100k miles like a year back or so. lets see another engine hold up to that. and yes it does come stock with forged internals and can handle more boost stock than most engines can. if you actually took the time to learn about the engine then you would realize how good of an engine it really is, instead of offering your unintelligent guesses that only waste my time.

tool

Old 12-09-2006, 02:36 AM
Zombie Defense Force

wow some serious hatin here. anyways i believe you should drive the car that makes you happy. if its a neon so be it, an audi cool if something else go for it. but all in all evos rule!!! ahah jk but no really

[IMG]local://upfiles/4588/801512CC34984D4E8308EE089053F2F8.jpg[/IMG]

Old 12-09-2006, 02:37 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: chaos92287

lol you guys are hilarious

o and jonus how am i an idiot? want me to find a 4 year old you can insult as well to boost your pathetic little ego? first it has 421 whp and over 500 crank hp. theres a big difference between crank and wheel hp. not that i would expect your retarded *** to know that tho (and funny how everyone always has this "friend" who's got this sick car) and im sure $30k included the cost of the srt-4 as well. and i would also like to call BULLSH!T!! your "friend" did not put 6k into a srt-4 and get over 500 ponies. put together your friends mod list and the prices as proof and then start talking. and yes the 1.8T is a work of art. oil sludging nightmare?? maybe to the retards such as yourself who put in regular motor oil every "whenever they get around to it" you follow the recommended service and this engine will last forever. do you see neon's with over 150,000 miles on them? or many other cars for that matter? no you dont. hell i think arif just slapped a BT on his ride at well over 100k miles like a year back or so. lets see another engine hold up to that. and yes it does come stock with forged internals and can handle more boost stock than most engines can. if you actually took the time to learn about the engine then you would realize how good of an engine it really is, instead of offering your unintelligent guesses that only waste my time.

tool
lol..quicker response than I thought! Good job. Well my friend's name is Paul, his aim is capper5255, feel free to im him and ask him his specs or if you live in md im sure he'd gladly race you so you can see what 500hp is.

I don’t have a 1.8T, when I bought my car I specifically avoided that engine because of so may problems. I have the aha 2.8 30v. I bought my car to be my daily driver while im building my datsun. I would never try to make my car fast (I mean respectable fast). It would be a waste of money. The car is just too heavy. you cant just compare hp. dont forget about wieght and other factors. My dad's ml320 can beat a4 for god sakes! I’m a retard? look man, if you want a fast car, just keep you car stock, use it for your daily driver and look for a lite care with potentional.

As for neon’s with over 150k...not hard to fine. Check out ebay.com, craigslist.org is also a good source. Lets see what we can find more of, a4s with 150k+ or neons with 150k+.

Old 12-09-2006, 02:41 AM
Zombie Defense Force

are you talking 500whp or 500hp? just curious

Old 12-09-2006, 02:59 AM
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]

Old 12-09-2006, 03:01 AM
5th Gear

why the hell would i take the time to find out some random *** kids mods? u're the one trying to prove your point not me. and i would rather have a fast luxurious car that i can drive every day. plus i dont have the money to afford 2 cars, nor the place to put them. and no i dont live in md. i live in fl. and as long as were bragging about friends, if your friend wants to come down to fl he can try and run his srt-4 against my buddies supra, he'll show him what 650 whp is. names DJ, and you can find him on supraforums if you want. and ya i called you a retard cause you made bogus claims with no evidence to back it up, and said some false stuff. if you can say the same for what i've said feel free to call me an idiot, but until you do, you can shut ur mouth

Old 12-09-2006, 03:08 AM
4th Gear

woo, and i thought this topic was getting cold

Old 12-09-2006, 03:18 AM
Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]