Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SON OF A F-in' BITCH!

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2007, 07:13 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: SON OF A F-in' BITCH!

I wouldn't if the car was drivable, but it's not. FMIC and exhaust aren't in the budget until June, maybe i can get the exhaust done in March, but ether way i can't drive in limp mode until then. Also got an inspection in march which i need to have this cleared up by then to pass unless i try rolling it into the shop at 1.5k so i don't boost at all.

If i can blow right through the N75 i would assume that if anything it's open and i would have an open waistgate and LESS boost.... so maybe it is closing correctly when it has power. maybe i'll just put it in the garage for awhile and swap my attention over to replacing the clutch master cylinder on my Saab since i have the parts to do that. I just hate driving that damn thing exp when i'm paying for the Audi and it's not working.

Old 01-20-2007, 08:29 PM
4th Gear

I still can't beleive you don't have exhaust.. And you can pass the inspection with a full cat back system I beleive.. Even if its high flow. As long as you don't test pipe it you should be good... Next time you have a car do exhaust before any major power upgrades

Old 01-21-2007, 12:27 AM
2nd Gear

Here is an idea for now, untill you can get the supporting mods like onepoint8tee says........first the only line connected to your n75 should be the intake hose. Run the other two sides into each other with a hose(make a loop). Then run your boost hose from the compressor of the ko4 straight into your wastegate. Basically, take the two hoses that go into the n75 valve and run them directly into each other, so that the n75 valve is no longer controlling them. Then you will run the amount of boost that the wastegate is set for. If it works, we know you are having a problem somewhere else, if it doesnt, then you have an issue with your wastegate. Try it and let us know how it works out, and we canhelp you further.

Old 01-24-2007, 12:24 PM
1st Gear

Good morning everyone. I personaly hate it when threads are left open with no resoultion, so i'm goign to add the conclusion to this thread.

I got a new N75H in the mail yesterday, installed it last night, reset all my codes and went for a run. No more overboost, and the turbo kicks at around 2.7k rather then just above 3k like it was, more power over the entire power band. Quite impressed with this little fix/upgrade. So problem resolved.

Thanks !!!!!!!