Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: A poll
Yes, it will help
75.86%
No, it will be a waste of time
3.45%
Moo, I'm a cow
20.69%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Should I take this class?

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2006, 04:50 AM
5th Gear
Default RE: Should I take this class?

Sounds like a good thing if you don’t know much already... I took one and it was a complete waste of time, it was **** I already knew and i was totally bored. But if you don’t have previous knowledge of the stuff it would probably help you out

Old 02-05-2006, 03:22 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: BadLuckAudi

Sounds like a good thing if you don’t know much already... I took one and it was a complete waste of time, it was **** I already knew and i was totally bored. But if you don’t have previous knowledge of the stuff it would probably help you out
yeah, I don't know much, so I guess I'll sign up for it then

Old 02-05-2006, 03:22 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: ckandes1

i wanted to answer yes, but 'moo, i'm a cow' seemed much more inviting
LMAO

Old 02-05-2006, 03:28 PM

I wish I could take that class, I would get a 100 and pop my average higher.
Ah well. At least I fix my car my self. You get some, you lose some.

Old 02-05-2006, 06:12 PM
1st Gear

Hell F**King yes you should take the class.... might not be TOOO in depth or anyting but should give you general understanding of the parts that make an engine.

and it's free, take advantage of that cause when you get to college you'll being paying for everything you do, so an engines class will be last on your list

Old 02-05-2006, 07:07 PM
2nd Gear

agreed my Highschool droped its engines class right before i was about to take it and i was disapointed, but hell even if they teach you the basics im sure you will learn a trick or to, and you know that class will be better the any other history or english class

Old 02-05-2006, 08:12 PM
1st Gear

I wish my highschool had an engines class...

Old 02-05-2006, 10:09 PM
4th Gear

It won't hurt but don't expect to come home and tear your car apart and expect to get it back together.

Old 02-05-2006, 10:51 PM
2nd Gear

ROFL!!! for some reason i thought that moo, im a cow was hysterical....BRILLIANT!!!

but yeah dude take it...i loved autos when i was in highschool...

Old 02-06-2006, 12:28 AM
5th Gear

At my high school I had 4 classes a day... and for the last 2 years I had a spare every day... so 3 classes a day.

But yeah, in grade 10 I took an auto class that was 2 credits... so I was in the class 1st and 2nd period. It was actually really good... It taught me a fair bit, but really it gave me the confidence to tackle things that I haven't done before... I am cool with starting something and knowing I can finish it, provided I have enough time to try try again. Haha

I got to rebuild some old 8 valve 4 cylinder, too... well, not really rebuild it... it had been "rebuilt" a few times probably... but we got to take it apart, hone the cylinders, and put it back together with the old parts. Was good times! Another thread just mentioned the BFH thing... haha that class taught me about the BFH way of life... after changing the u-joints on some old school caprice. Good God that was a lot of hammering.

Anyways, I'm rambling... take the class! If you know what you're doing in University... make sure to get your required credits... but other than that, take whatever the hell you want. Highschool doesn't matter -- just make sure it gets you into university. You re-learn it all when you get there anyways... so have fun while you're in highschool! Take whatever you want!

Quick Reply: Should I take this class?