Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Should I have kept my Honda Accord?

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2005, 02:18 AM
5th Gear
Default RE: Should I have kept my Honda Accord?

Pretty selfish to expect everything out of your car without putting anything into it.

A Honduh might drive forever, but it still looks like ****, sounds like ****, and if you were to put everything you had into modifying one, you'd still only be on par with what you probably have now.

IMO anyway...

Old 10-08-2005, 03:11 AM
5th Gear

I dont think Hondas look like ****, or drive like **** really.... they just dont feel as good as an audi. Audi's feel heavy... solid. Feedback is perfect... mmm. So nice. But I dont know why people insist on beating up on honda so much... they serve a purpose -- and are great cars, doing what they were built to do... i honestly dont see how this point can be argued.

Ricing honda's... my opinion on that differs.

Old 10-08-2005, 03:31 AM
4th Gear

mmm. So nice
thats what she said.

Old 10-08-2005, 12:27 PM
2nd Gear

My civic was quick and didn't look too bad. I spent less than 5k and I was partially satisfied. With slicks I could run high 12s and get almost 30 mpg doing it.

I haven't spent too much on my a4, maybe a few hundred dollars and it's running pretty well. It has a few minor issues, like the fuel guage not working after a half tank or the HVAC controls not lighting up at times, I just haven't gotten around to fixing them, oh and the rear control arm bushing started to squeak.

Old 10-08-2005, 08:48 PM
3rd Gear

hondas are way better than audis, should have never bought an audi!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha jk

Old 10-08-2005, 08:55 PM
1st Gear

can't complain about hondas.
I still keep my little Honda civic hatchback '88 around. it helps me out on insurance. comes in real handy when i'm going to the beach and i know the car is gonna get dirty and sand all over.

Old 10-08-2005, 09:12 PM
1st Gear

Honda's are good cars but Audis are great cars, in a completely different league than the honda. And I hope you didn't leave the roof open there is a manual way to close it you know? There's a tool in the fuse box and you use it on a screw thingy behind the main front light.

Old 10-08-2005, 09:31 PM
1st Gear

I looked at a '99 Civic Si that was turbo'd before I bought my Audi. It was a nice car, but I like AWD much better. Plus, Civics are so small. If you were to get into an accident you'd end up like tuna in a can. My dad has a loaded '00 Accord, they are good cars if that's what you like, but I'd rather have German engineering.

Old 10-09-2005, 02:15 AM
3rd Gear

Drive what makes you happy.
The new Civic is pretty nice except they stole the B7 rear and the front looks like a POS G6.

Old 10-09-2005, 02:41 AM
1st Gear

I miss my integra fast and fun to drive but i definately stick with the Audi A4 because it's more luxurious, nice ride, smooth, sporty looking, although you pay alot for fixing but hey it was my choice, i new it was expensive to fix but i love the car what can i do you get what you pay for!

Quick Reply: Should I have kept my Honda Accord?