Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Scammer is back

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2006, 04:28 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Scammer is back

ORIGINAL: ckandes1

ban his fecking IP

the wonderfull thing about IP v4 is that most home users dont have a static IP address. So you could in a sense ban my IP and I could be back on in a matter of minutes. But if he has a static IP then I could see this working. SO I would say banning his ip isnt touch enough, but depending on the software (sorry not a web developer) if you could see his MAC then that would work much better as MAC addresses are "burned" into the NIC. SOrry about the nerdy content Ill be in my geekery.

edit no I am NOT audihere!! please dont take my newbie account as such lol.

Old 02-23-2006, 04:29 AM
Zombie Defense Force

ORIGINAL: liquidxit2

ban his fecking IP

the wonderfull thing about IP v4 is that most home users dont have a static IP address. So you could in a sense ban my IP and I could be back on in a matter of minutes. But if he has a static IP then I could see this working.

ban him now ahhhh hes back

ok jk u know i had to do it

Old 02-23-2006, 04:32 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Jeff

ORIGINAL: liquidxit2

ban his fecking IP

the wonderfull thing about IP v4 is that most home users dont have a static IP address. So you could in a sense ban my IP and I could be back on in a matter of minutes. But if he has a static IP then I could see this working.

ban him now ahhhh hes back

ok jk u know i had to do it
HAHA I knew it would happen...but go ahead and try to ping my IP for kicks

Old 02-23-2006, 04:38 AM
2nd Gear

Yep, I remember the big audihere thing. I was one of the aerial photo posters too. That really blows that he's still out there doing this. Didn't he try and get on d2a4's *** saying that he hired a hitman or something?

Old 02-23-2006, 04:53 AM
1st Gear

Hey Arif, you better lock up your car. I don't know this guy and i don't care for him but now he knows where you live so you better be safe than sorry.

Old 02-23-2006, 04:55 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: trailboss

I garuntee you 100% that that is him, 120 f*ckin %. I would pay you $1000 if i am wrong. There was an aerial photo of his house and car in the driveway.
YEAH, I fukin remember that. Someone posted a satellite pic of his house. LOL..

Old 02-23-2006, 06:41 AM
1st Gear

bummer. he seemed like a nice guy on AZ, and on here...even though im a noob on audiforums.

Old 02-23-2006, 02:19 PM
1st Gear

Extremely smooth talker (no wonder anyone met him said he was nice). Throughout the whole time, he never admitted he scammer, alway stated that I missunderstand him, he will mail the check out, he was on vacation, next month when he get paid he will pay, on and on and on........oh yeh He said that $385 is not a felony. It was April last year when I ship the bumper out so it about 1 year aniversary for that bumper.
Below is some of his responses:

From: jeff janson <jeffjanson22@yahoo.com> Mailed-By: yahoo.com
To: RM <ryan.t.mac@gmail.com>
Date: May 20, 2005 11:18 AM
Subject: Re: RS4 Bumper
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Add sender to Contacts list | Delete this message | Report phishing | Show original | Message text garbled?
i didnt move to ohio im just up here visiting a friend thats where i had it shipped. alos my check was legit thank you

i didnt scam u dude i told u i will look into it

dude u need to quit acting like that. i told you ill make it right so chill. quit accussing me of nothing

like i said i gotta see why it didnt go through and then take care of it from there.

they r callin me with the info tommorow as to why it happened and i will get back 2 u with the info

i found out why it didnt go through was bc they didnt recieve payment before u cashed it

hey guess what thats not my signature. like i said having a hit man come after me was not the brightest idea and u know bc u didnt respond about it.

let me tell ya where u went wrong with this whole thing. u had someone call on ur behalf to threaten the life of my family and mine. if it does happen it will be o so good in court. i already took it to my lawyer...o and trust me i have one bc hes my moms friend. second i tried to work with u and allz i got in reply was f u this f u that. u can go post this **** on all the forums bc i hope u do. some people do know the law and u cant threaten lives and act on it. sorry

a response to an email i have been u idiot. o and how did i rip off someone for injectors and a so called kit for 1000 bux. really id like to know. u said u already called the local pd and they said they didnt care. look ill help ya with the guy that did it. u take him to small claims court bc thats all u can do. if u win then it is up to u to collect ur money. if u cant then u take it to a creditor. ur info is faulty. so if u dont quit harrassen me im going to have u reported. ok. im sick of being accused

how many ****** times do i have to tell u YES. me ive
had enough of ur ****** ignorance. seriously. o and if
the justice team is already involved in all this ****

like i explained to you it bounced bc the check i sent didnt clear quick enough before u cashed the one that was sent. it will be a m/o i also need ur address. when it is recieved u will take down ur whole post and clear my name bc thats bs. it was a simple mistake and i had every entention on paying you.

well like i said i was going to do it with my credit card check but now sinc ei have no more im gonna have to come up with all the cash. its probally gonna be here and there money

dude sorry i havent been home for a bit. i appologize
ill have a m/o sent out by end of the week or by mon at latest

my bad dude i left for vacation on sun just got home. i didnt get a chance to send the payment. well since u did that i guess i dont need to pay ya back now.

1100 for what? o ya nothing bc hes a dumbfuck like u bc i havent been able to ship his **** yet bc i was on vacation and was waiting for him to send **** to me so i can pay extra money to ship it to his ****** *** so try try again.

So can anyone tell me he is a nicest guy around or what? I rest my case.
Ryan

Old 02-23-2006, 04:23 PM
2nd Gear

Thats why whenever I do online sales like this I require COD and a cashiers check. That way the check has to be good cuase he pays for it and the post office almost gaurauntees a safe transaction. I have seen people like this on dsm forums and they will get whats coming to them.

Old 02-23-2006, 10:54 PM
1st Gear

Ooo i remember this guy. Blue a4, rs4 kit, intercooler, black hair chick in his sig. This dude is a total ***. Hes a scammer. You guys that dont believe are idiots yourself. The whole community knows about him

Quick Reply: Scammer is back