Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Scammer is back

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2006, 05:29 PM
Default RE: Scammer is back

as I said in my previous post, I'm backing up GoldenChild on this one because i did business with him and i got my product. Shipping issues/Personal Checks are always an issue with selling online. Sounds like there was a problem of some sort with all that, this happens all the time, talk to eachother to figure out a solution. And they're right, goldenchild does now his ****.. no doubt about it.

Old 02-22-2006, 05:34 PM
1st Gear

I guess he stopped screw people or people close to him. He only do it with people in CA or NL. Again, he f*ck many people (not only me) that's eough to proved it. Not until he return my money (I doubt he will)
Ryan

Old 02-22-2006, 05:37 PM
1st Gear

You think I did not tried to talk to him? He ignored and block everything. You are lucky enough to received product form him. Tell the guy in NL that lost $800 for the K04. That f*cker never deserve anything.

Old 02-22-2006, 05:39 PM
Site Moderator

I have met Mike (goldenchild) and all i have to say about him is he seemed like a cool guy who knows his stuff...
Only bad thing I noticed was his tool box was very unorganized.

Old 02-22-2006, 05:39 PM
1st Gear

Scammer or clueless seller? I wonder. Clueless buyers should be careful with anyone they buy from. Do some reading first.

To not ship something you have purchased is fraud and a crime.

Old 02-22-2006, 05:47 PM
3rd Gear

Many of you have not been aroung for long enough, but the guy that used the screen name audihere scammed ppl on this forum and many others.

Old 02-22-2006, 06:22 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: flyinb501
Many of you have not been aroung for long enough, but the guy that used the screen name audihere scammed ppl on this forum and many others.
1/2 to 3/4 of the people that read this dont know about that. My guess arif wont reply if he actually had the rs4 bumper or not just b/c he helped out and doesn't want to offend him or sell him out. d2a4 i know what you are talking about, i would have already made my visit

To not ship something you have purchased is fraud and a crime.
doesn't make sense how you worded it but yea i know what you meant.

Old 02-22-2006, 06:31 PM
1st Gear

That's too bad. I bought a turbo last month from someone on a forum. I didn't know them whatsoever. The turbo was exactly as he represented. I couldn't have been more pleased. Luck of the draw I guess.

Old 02-22-2006, 06:33 PM
1st Gear

Look what I found:

"Ryan,

Indeed, the IPs match. Good call. Can't believe he's gone as far as
700+ posts on AZ without suspicion.

Please let me know if there's anything else.

Regards,

Anthony

Founder & Editor in Chief
Audizine.com <http://www.audizine.com>
Dubberzine.com <http://www.dubberzine.com>
The Independent Audi & VW Websites
- Show quoted text -"

Old 02-22-2006, 06:37 PM
1st Gear

I am sure he would want to create enemy in his neighborhood so he help out many local guys. He just scam people farway that may not be in his neighborhood anytime soon (that what he think). Now Arif and all the guys around Cincinnati know who he is.

Quick Reply: Scammer is back