Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

raced a cavalier

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2007, 02:37 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: raced a cavalier

umm ya next time you can lie and even say it was apony Cobra... but im with others. Cavalier isnt to impressive..lol

Old 02-13-2007, 02:50 AM
Site Moderator

Just dont ever claim to beat a Skyline, that doesnt tend to go over real well here... You have to consider the believability factor when concocting your stories/lies.

Old 02-13-2007, 12:25 PM

ORIGINAL: onepoint8tee

ORIGINAL: klum00

its one thing to think your car looks or sounds fast, but to actually think it is? is it mild retardation or just genuine stupidity?
whatever it is, you have the same quality in your use of gramar.
my "gramar"? how about your spelling buddy? here i'll make it better for you....

It's one thing to think your car looks or sounds fast, but to think it actually is? Is it mild retardation, or just genuine stupidity?

is that ok professor?

Old 02-13-2007, 12:56 PM
1st Gear

I beat a Skyline GTR V-Spec II

homeboy thought he would rev on me but I showed him

Old 02-13-2007, 01:06 PM
3rd Gear

This kid on a bike pulled up next to me started making engine sounds - yeah he had a helmet on a looked a little "slow" but he'll never try that again. sent him cryin home to momma

Old 02-13-2007, 01:09 PM
2nd Gear

cavalier's r slow. there's one always driving around my house. yellow witha body kit and chrome rims. i always see him on the road but he's smart enough not to mess with me.

Old 02-13-2007, 01:57 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: akielb

This kid on a bike pulled up next to me started making engine sounds - yeah he had a helmet on a looked a little "slow" but he'll never try that again. sent him cryin home to momma
Was that lil bastard asking for his $2 cause he wont leave me alone since he started my paper route.

Old 02-13-2007, 02:03 PM
1st Gear

not to praise cavi's or anything, but a stock cavi z24 vs. a stock b5 a4 1.8t, the cavi would most likely win. just because they're cheaply made and dime a dozen doesn't make them slower than a neon.

Old 02-13-2007, 02:05 PM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: klum00
here i'll make it better for you....

It's one thing to think your car looks or sounds fast, but to think it actually is? Is it mild retardation, or just genuine stupidity?

is that ok professor?
I dont see a difference?
(spelling doesntcount on the net, I have to be able to at least make some sense of what ur sayin.)
Thats like saying:
"I thought your sentence didnt make sense the first time I read it, but after I read it again, I thought it didnt make sense."
See the pattern?

Old 02-13-2007, 02:37 PM

Ok let me clarify here for thosethat are a little slower . I was saying its one thing to think your car sounds or looks fast, but another to think it actually is (fast/quick). the first half of the sentence is stating that I can understand that some ricers think their cars might look fast, ie body kits, spoilers and such. The second half of the sentence is my amazement that they will actually race a car that is obviously quicker than theirs. Meaning they think that their car is infact, quick (fast). The difference here is look and is, or the difference between appearing to be, and being.

butyeah who cares about grammar or spelling as long as you're not writing....

wuts ^wit dat kewl new a4 i saw 2day.

Quick Reply: raced a cavalier