Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pray for Arif..

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2006, 11:15 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Pray for Arif..

for a new intake, if u have the money, i would go with carbonio. reduces the heat the most compared to others unless u make a custom heat shield.

Old 02-06-2006, 11:21 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: renn=art.com

arif,

i'll send you the mbc for free bud... due to our mistake in the order process.

it shouldn't have anything to do with your idle, however. wish we could take a look at it... could be so many things. sounds like an intake/maf issue though... unless it's a bad leak somewhere.

do you have a vr6 or a tt225 maf housing? do you have the stock airbox or something else?
Thanks Emil. I have stock maf,can you PM me the prices on vr6 \ tt225. I dont have stock air box, I have ATP inlet pipe and cai.

I'm not home now but when I get home I'll post the pics then you guys have better idea.

Thanks

Old 02-06-2006, 11:29 PM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: aRIf

ORIGINAL: renn=art.com

arif,

i'll send you the mbc for free bud... due to our mistake in the order process.

it shouldn't have anything to do with your idle, however. wish we could take a look at it... could be so many things. sounds like an intake/maf issue though... unless it's a bad leak somewhere.

do you have a vr6 or a tt225 maf housing? do you have the stock airbox or something else?
Thanks Emil. I have stock maf,can you PM me the prices on vr6 \ tt225. I dont have stock air box, I have ATP inlet pipe and cai.

I'm not home now but when I get home I'll post the pics then you guys have better idea.

Thanks
Yay! More pics!

Old 02-06-2006, 11:39 PM

well i remember when audiboy got his stage 3 kit the tuning was screwed up and caused same problems.

renn-art 125 for a tt maf lol r u serious. u can get em for like 15 bux. unless ur saying u have to use the tt maf and the tt housing which is just dumb bc no one else does that. o and u can get 440cc injectors for around 150 new. theres a few hundo saved right there and plus there are members that can offer better prices from atp than u r! competative. hah

if u want to see if it is the n75 completely remove it. plug the hole on the intake. and take a vac line and run it to the compressor or the turbo to the wastegate. u will boost but only to 7 psi but atleast ur car will run.

Old 02-06-2006, 11:47 PM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: goldenchild

well i remember when audiboy got his stage 3 kit the tuning was screwed up and caused same problems.

renn-art 125 for a tt maf lol r u serious. u can get em for like 15 bux. unless ur saying u have to use the tt maf and the tt housing which is just dumb bc no one else does that. o and u can get 440cc injectors for around 150 new. theres a few hundo saved right there and plus there are members that can offer better prices from atp than u r! competative. hah

if u want to see if it is the n75 completely remove it. plug the hole on the intake. and take a vac line and run it to the compressor or the turbo to the wastegate. u will boost but only to 7 psi but atleast ur car will run.
Dude.. Where do you work? If you dont work at a tuning shop your in the wrong biznaz! Seriously, ive never seen anyone replace injectors as fast as you did and be bleeding all over yourself without a care in the world. I mean, this dude tore crap up when he was helping us.. He said "So, you guys were gunna do this yourself huh?" Its like your a spawn of the B5. Maybe I just havent been around enough people that know their **** when it comes to the 1.8t. If only you lived closer.
By the way... This is a guy who puts on latex work gloves when hes taking a break to eat so he doesnt get blood and grease on his pizza.

Old 02-07-2006, 12:15 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Slowb5

im giving my car to rennart when i decide to go for the bt setup....i live in milwaukee, so luckly its only 2 hours away..

im sure that thing is going to run like a raped ape when you are done arif, have faith brother.

how much is the install and stuff renn-art?? pm me.
pm sent!

Old 02-07-2006, 12:41 AM
4th Gear

Apr had my ecu for awhile loading programs on it and it forgot a resistor and i ran rich. This is where the Apr kits and Atp kits differ, i got 4 programs all on my ecu, which i did not have to play with a mbc to get to run right. I made 26psi right out of the box, this is where Uni software and Apr's is different.

Old 02-07-2006, 01:57 AM
2nd Gear

sweet emil, look forward to doing business.....

and as for that story of goldenchild and latex gloves.....that is a man. no ***** bi*ch there.

Old 02-07-2006, 01:58 AM
3rd Gear

there is a pic about my cai setup

[IMG]local://upfiles/6782/A4550B985C094938BC590322A066DE84.jpg[/IMG]

Old 02-07-2006, 02:08 AM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: aRIf

there is a pic about my cai setup

[IMG]local://upfiles/6782/A4550B985C094938BC590322A066DE84.jpg[/IMG]
Where is the garden hose coming from?