Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pray for Arif..

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2006, 07:13 PM
Zombie Defense Force
Default RE: Pray for Arif..

is ur maf ok? did u do the tb realignment? is there a way u can check to make sure fueling is ok?

Old 02-06-2006, 07:19 PM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: Jeff

is ur maf ok? did u do the tb realignment? is there a way u can check to make sure fueling is ok?
Hes got the stock MAF and housing. I doubt he did a tba.. Whered he go?!?

Old 02-06-2006, 07:22 PM
1st Gear

i hear ya. i'll have to talk to him about that. it seems he was misinformed about that.

a mbc is definitely needed as you can see in the kit we have on our site right now. you're right, the only things you didn't get from us were the injectors, the maf, the fmic and the dv (and the bc obviously).

the complete kit we sell has the eliminator turbo parts, the new manifold (not necessary but highly suggested), the mbc, the unitronic ecu, and the 440cc injectors. a vr6 or tt225 maf housing is also necessary with unitronic, and it will be included from now on with the B5 kits.

the high flow inlet pipe is also highly suggested, but not a requirement.

Old 02-06-2006, 07:47 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: goldenchild
ya it was with the .63 exhaust. that thing bairly fits under the manifold and heat shielding to the engine mount. seriously no room!
I said that on AZ and was "proven" wrong by Mike hood, i swear he knows everything, what do i know its not like i installed the turbo or have it. At least someone elses thinks the same. How did you like the coolant lines, the coolant line that goes to the block i believe the return line on the bottom is a bit*h.

Old 02-06-2006, 08:04 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: renn=art.com
the boost is too spikey and uncontrolled with the n75 on a big turbo. a boost controller is definitely necessary. our complete kits include this.
my sales guy must've thought he got that on his own, since he got a bunch of things from different places. that's the biggest issue when we have customers who piece their kits together. i'm trying to get my new sales people to convice our customers to get the kit, or at least educate them on everything that is needed and make sure they've ordered everything (from somewhere) before trying to install the kit themselves.
Lower the prices and people will buy the kit instead of piecing it out. When you can save $500+ or so why not piece it together in the buyer propective.

Old 02-06-2006, 08:07 PM
2nd Gear

Did you connect all the vaccum lines up to the n75 valve correctly.

Old 02-06-2006, 08:14 PM
Zombie Defense Force

do u have a mbc hooked up? i got confused on what u have exactly

Old 02-06-2006, 08:30 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: trailboss

ORIGINAL: renn=art.com
the boost is too spikey and uncontrolled with the n75 on a big turbo. a boost controller is definitely necessary. our complete kits include this.
my sales guy must've thought he got that on his own, since he got a bunch of things from different places. that's the biggest issue when we have customers who piece their kits together. i'm trying to get my new sales people to convice our customers to get the kit, or at least educate them on everything that is needed and make sure they've ordered everything (from somewhere) before trying to install the kit themselves.
Lower the prices and people will buy the kit instead of piecing it out. When you can save $500+ or so why not piece it together in the buyer propective.
$500+?

How do you figure? Our price is as competitive as it can get online for the parts we sell.

Here are all the parts in our kit:

ATP's 2871R eliminator kit is $1695 (that's their price.. and it's not bad)
ATP's high flow manifold $349 (that's their price.. and it's not bad)
Injectors are $249 (not sure where they sell em much cheaper than that.. but there migth be a cheaper place by 20-30bux maybe)
AMS Manual Boost Controller $60 (that's cheap IMO)
Unitronic SW $890 (absolutely no way to get that cheaper)
TT225 MAF $129
Total = $3372

Our kit price = $3299

And you get it all together, with one shipment (except the ECU of course), from one business... including support etc.

Sure, you could possibly piece it together cheaper yourself.. but if you think this kit has a couple install headaches...

Old 02-06-2006, 08:49 PM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: Jeff

do u have a mbc hooked up? i got confused on what u have exactly
He doesnt have a mbc because the dude at renn art told him he wouldnt need one. He even asked the guy about it.
Does the mbc go in place of the N75?

Old 02-06-2006, 09:00 PM
Zombie Defense Force

the way i have mine hooked up is it goes the turbo--mbc--wastegate. and bypass the n75 but leave it pluged in electronically

Quick Reply: Pray for Arif..