Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pray for Arif..

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2006, 07:43 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: Pray for Arif..

my class at 6 at downtown. I can stay about an hour. even we cannot make an movie, I can give your tool and you can see the car

Old 02-21-2006, 07:44 PM
Site Moderator

Thats cutting it pretty close for you.. If you want to meet tomorrow it might be better.. Im just reeeeeeall excited.
Excuse me for a sec... Ahem.. [X(]Cough cough-SKIP CLASS-cough cough[:@]

Old 02-21-2006, 07:46 PM
3rd Gear

OK tomorrow is better for me. I'll see you tomorrow then. I going guys, I'll wash the car and go to class. Thankssss byeee

Old 02-21-2006, 07:48 PM
3rd Gear

yea boi shes running.....make that vid now.....shame on u for making us wait so long.

Old 02-21-2006, 07:48 PM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: aRIf

OK tomorrow is better for me. I'll see you tomorrow then. I going guys, I'll wash the car and go to class. Thankssss byeee
Cool have fun ill call you tomorrow.

Old 02-21-2006, 08:06 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: donsupreme
VIDEO OF THE SPEEDO, please!
this dude is sick

Old 02-21-2006, 08:08 PM
1st Gear

lol

Old 02-21-2006, 08:18 PM
Site Moderator

haha just talked to him while he was in the car driving.. Even through the phone that thing growls like a bitch in heat. We are gunna try to take videos tomorrow.

Old 02-21-2006, 08:30 PM
2nd Gear

a little too late in this but it;s for aRif and friends; I love the look of the blue (what blue, moro, or another?) and the wheels you sport. i cant post pics since 1. im retarded. have a camera, links to the computer, but my helmut must get in the way and anyway 2. wont take pictures yet since it is soooo dirty. if it would just not rain, who cares about overcast, just stop the f###ing raning and road grime for one day.

anyway, i have sprint blue, i was thinking of that hyper black. ive seen photos but not in person. is it light enough to work with my car (kinda like your blue wth the black wheels, but silver trim?) what do ya'll think?

P.S. sorry to tread

Old 02-21-2006, 08:37 PM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: Cheese Eater

a little too late in this but it;s for aRif and friends; I love the look of the blue (what blue, moro, or another?) and the wheels you sport. i cant post pics since 1. im retarded. have a camera, links to the computer, but my helmut must get in the way and anyway 2. wont take pictures yet since it is soooo dirty. if it would just not rain, who cares about overcast, just stop the f###ing raning and road grime for one day.

anyway, i have sprint blue, i was thinking of that hyper black. ive seen photos but not in person. is it light enough to work with my car (kinda like your blue wth the black wheels, but silver trim?) what do ya'll think?

P.S. sorry to tread
Are you trying to ask if black wheels would look good on a silver a4?? Yeah i think they would, and its what id do if i had the money.
Wait you are so confusing.. Ask direct questions!
Actually your "question" from what i can make of it, is way off topic anyway.. Try posting a new thread and be direct without the parenthesis and inner thoughts.

Quick Reply: Pray for Arif..