Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pray for Arif..

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2006, 04:47 PM
Site Moderator
Default RE: Pray for Arif..

ORIGINAL: goldenchild

no they arent sayin that. they are saying he needs to set boost accordinly to what octane he is goin to run. they are saying that he should only run a max of 20 psi on 93 octane. if u want to increase the boost then u will need to run 100 octane. if he doesnt have that mbc he is probally only goin to get 7 psi if that of boost bc my guess unitronics wrote that file to be used with a mbc and not even have the n75 hooked up but just electrically hooked up.
Geez.. He said that the sales dude told him that it would run 18-20psi w/out a mbc. Maybe he missunderstood, or there was some kind of misscomunication.. Well there has deffinately been some misscomunication.

Old 02-06-2006, 04:50 PM

well if he told him that then it should. i just assumed so bc thats how my file was written. it all depeneds on whats written on it. i never really read up much on this file bc i see at as a waste of money.

Old 02-06-2006, 05:23 PM
1st Gear

unitronics told me to run it with the mbc because thats what its written for. im actually still waiting for my mbc in the mail. unitronics told me that on pump gas and 18 psi it should be around 260 hp to the wheels.

Old 02-06-2006, 05:29 PM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: 2871relimB5A4

unitronics told me to run it with the mbc because thats what its written for. im actually still waiting for my mbc in the mail. unitronics told me that on pump gas and 18 psi it should be around 260 hp to the wheels.
So what boost is it running w/out the mbc?

Old 02-06-2006, 05:29 PM

ya i figured ud need one bc with pretty much all software for BT uve needed to run a mbc

Old 02-06-2006, 05:56 PM
1st Gear

the boost is too spikey and uncontrolled with the n75 on a big turbo. a boost controller is definitely necessary. our complete kits include this.

my sales guy must've thought he got that on his own, since he got a bunch of things from different places. that's the biggest issue when we have customers who piece their kits together. i'm trying to get my new sales people to convice our customers to get the kit, or at least educate them on everything that is needed and make sure they've ordered everything (from somewhere) before trying to install the kit themselves.

Old 02-06-2006, 06:31 PM
Zombie Defense Force

arif good luck with it all and i hope that it all comes togeather and stays togeather

Old 02-06-2006, 06:38 PM
Site Moderator

Arif just called, he got it started, but he said the rpm's were jumping around 3k and then stalled i think. Hes about to get home and get on here so hopefully renn=art and goldenchild can assist him! Hes got a cel too.

Old 02-06-2006, 06:49 PM
3rd Gear

Car starts and rpm jumps to 3k and drops0 and stops. Any ideas ?

ORIGINAL: renn=art.com

the boost is too spikey and uncontrolled with the n75 on a big turbo. a boost controller is definitely necessary. our complete kits include this.

my sales guy must've thought he got that on his own, since he got a bunch of things from different places. that's the biggest issue when we have customers who piece their kits together. i'm trying to get my new sales people to convice our customers to get the kit, or at least educate them on everything that is needed and make sure they've ordered everything (from somewhere) before trying to install the kit themselves.
When I talk to Eric I told him what I need and asked him do I need anything else. I also asked him about MBC and he said if I go on psi I'll run rich, If I go over I'll run lean. He said do not matter. So I did not order.

ALso I think I bought evething from you guys? What I missed ? onlt DV, FMIC, that's all as far as remember.

Old 02-06-2006, 07:12 PM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: aRIf

Car starts and rpm jumps to 3k and drops0 and stops. Any ideas ?

ORIGINAL: renn=art.com

When I talk to Eric I told him what I need and asked him do I need anything else. I also asked him about MBC and he said if I go on psi I'll run rich, If I go over I'll run lean. He said do not matter. So I did not order.

ALso I think I bought evething from you guys? What I missed ? onlt DV, FMIC, that's all as far as remember.
Did you give it gas when you started it? maybe there isnt enough pressure in the fuel lines? Would it do that because it needs a mbc?? Could it be the n75 f-ing everying up? I think it should at least stay running! I wish I could help you more man.. When it dies, can you restart it and the same thing happens again??

Quick Reply: Pray for Arif..