Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pray for Arif..

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2006, 06:08 AM
5th Gear
Default RE: Pray for Arif..

Yea, lol better you than me man, the way i see it your just making the world a better place for the rest of us who will follow

Old 02-20-2006, 04:36 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: brewmastr

he did get it from renn art as a kit from what i have understood and i been following this for a long time now, this is just what happens when you use a BRAND new product. but someone gotta figure it all out for the rest of us,
as soon as he gets the adjustable fpr and the injector thing figured out (two of the parts he didn't get from us) i'm sure he'll be just fine.

we have a sponsored car coming in late this week, that we'll be working on ourselves... if the 3bar works as it's supposed to, then that's all we're going to include in the package, and not an adjustable one.

at the same time we'll be building improved installation instructions that we'll be including with our packages as well.

Old 02-20-2006, 04:52 PM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: Emil@RENN=ART

at the same time we'll be building improved installation instructions that we'll be including with our packages as well.
YAY!

Old 02-20-2006, 08:44 PM
3rd Gear

any news??? UPDATE PLEASE

Old 02-20-2006, 10:45 PM
Zombie Defense Force

how bout a vid of the car running?

Old 02-20-2006, 11:38 PM

lol i just shimmed my spacers down a bit after reading this and now im runing so freakin rich its not even funny. i even had it down to 2 bar which is around 30 psi on 440cc injectors with a walbro. im waiting for my vag equipment to get here so i can log the biotch and see what a/f im gettin since my car uses a wideband ill prob have to end up getting smaller injectors or get rods and just turn the boost up to use the fuel...haha....j/k. no but im goin to download the lemminwinks software for dbw cars to tune it a bit[8D]

Old 02-20-2006, 11:40 PM

o ya u need a wideband my friend! plain and simple but i know u dont want to fork out another 300 but u should ull learn ull need one. ive been w/o one long enough and ur never goin to get that thing to run good constantly w/o one.

Old 02-21-2006, 12:47 AM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: Jeff

how bout a vid of the car running?
Did you miss this?
http://honorfinancial.com/New_Folder/Arif's%20Turbo_0003.wmv

Cant hear it but it shows the car running at the end.. I think not a lot of people saw this link cuz the posts rack up at a fast pace on this thread... Its at least a reminder for those who dont bother to read each post or missed it yesterday.

Old 02-21-2006, 02:30 AM
1st Gear

i got mine installed but i have some issues. i cant figure it out so im taking it into the shop tomorrow morning. well, i will get it towed there anyways. the car runs, but it wants ot die most of the time. i have to start it with my foot on the gas a little and i dont know whats up. ive messed with it all day and all weekand and im already behind on the homework. ill have the guys at the shop figure it out. this is over my head. its something fuel/air related. once i try to move the car it pretty much dies. but when the RPMs are like 3000 or more it moves like a champ, and then the rpms fall and the car will die. im lost. ill get it taken care of this week.

Old 02-21-2006, 02:38 AM
3rd Gear

Update: Another day in hell;

well, I was outside enjoying a nice weather today with lots of problems. Yesterday I destroyed 2 set of spark plugs (bkr7e & bkr6e). they were all blacked out when I took them of and I did not even drive more than 50 miles with them.

I called Unitronic this morning and asked them about best spark plugs to run with my setup. They recommended NGK PFR6Q. He said they are using this without regapping (it comes with .032") winter and summer. I drove about 20 miles today with me non regapped bkr6e (.032") without any missfire problems (I got many missfire problems with bkr6e gapped .029", I got incredible a lot missfire codes with bkr7e gapped .028") and bought pfr6q but did not installed it. All day till tonight, only code I got 2 times P1127 manufacturer controlled fuel and air metering, no more missfire, at least I fixed one problem.

I went to a junt yard and bought a used maf sensor for my car because I still had problem about boost it sometimes go over 5psi but hardly make 10psi and hold on 5psi when I wot and jump to 10psi but no hard pulling. I am like all stock A4 1.8.

Tonight I was driving to get me food and my car just died on me on the road. I was like damn... I start it hardly and pull a parking lot at the time my cel came on. I checked the codes and bunch of missfires again 6 of them. I took the plugs out and they were all blacked out again. put the new spark plugs in PFR6Q and put the MAF sensor in. I started the car and it was fine. I drove like 3-4 miles wihtout any making boost, it was fine so far.

I dont know what the hell gonna happen tomorrow, I'm sure more suprise is comming...

Quick Reply: Pray for Arif..