Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pray for Arif..

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2006, 10:27 PM
Default RE: Pray for Arif..

ORIGINAL: aRIf

ORIGINAL: onepoint8tee

Heres what i found it could be related to.. Kind of broad..
rich ? interesting... I'll lower it a bit tomorrow and try again...

Now the most hard part comes, TUNING

Old 02-19-2006, 10:29 PM
Site Moderator

Yeah but what about the screws on the fuel rail? It was performing crappy with the spacers, we took them out, and it help a lot, but i know that the injectors arent tight and the screws wont screw down any more, but the rail/injectors are still kind of lose... Take those ***** out and to the hardware store and get slightly shorter ones! Maybe? Cuz you know what the fpr should be set at for the programing and its right, right?

Old 02-19-2006, 10:31 PM
3rd Gear

Yeah but what about the screws on the fuel rail? It was performing crappy with the spacers, we took them out, and it help a lot, but i know that the injectors arent tight and the screws wont screw down any more, but the rail/injectors are still kind of lose... Take those ***** out and to the hardware store and get slightly shorter ones! Maybe? Cuz you know what the fpr should be set at for the programing and its right, right?
I fixed that problem already. got new 2 screws and now rail is very tight, no moving.

frp set is little hard. I should set to 44.1 psi but I think I set like 45 or 45.5 it is hard to set.

Old 02-19-2006, 10:34 PM
Site Moderator

Oh i missed that part.. Well cool.. Turn her down a lil and see what happens like you say.. Did you double check the hose that goes onto the turbo from the fmic for leaks?

Im gunna print all 22 pages of this thread and put it in a time capsul and burry it in my back yard.. It seems to be the right thing to do.

Old 02-19-2006, 10:37 PM
3rd Gear

since I got a code every 5mins, it is normal to be stay in limp mode I think.

Old 02-19-2006, 10:40 PM
Site Moderator

since I got a code every 5mins, it is normal to be stay in limp mode I think.
Yeah i think if its not intermitent, youll stay limpy. Turn that fpr way down and then gruadually up until you sart getting codes again and then turn it down a little. That sounds like a good idea, i mean if that is whats causing this crazyness.

Old 02-19-2006, 10:47 PM
3rd Gear

I'll make it 44 flat, if it helps... I dont wanna drive this car with all the missfire codes ones a day is ok, but not every five mins [8D]

Old 02-20-2006, 05:31 AM
2nd Gear

god Arif, your going through so much sheet..

you've been working on this for like 3 weeks... i would have just taken it to a speed shop by now and said "DEAL WITH IT!"

i would have been embarassed if you baught this from renn=art as a kit, but i guess you kind of screwed yourself by pieceing it 2gether

look luck my friend

Old 02-20-2006, 05:39 AM
5th Gear

I think is this has taught us all one thing its that a kit isnt such a bad thing, i think for the extra what 300 or so its worth it to have all the right stuff the first time, but good luck man hope you get this figured out and it runs like a bat outa hell one of these days here pretty soon

Old 02-20-2006, 06:03 AM
1st Gear

he did get it from renn art as a kit from what i have understood and i been following this for a long time now, this is just what happens when you use a BRAND new product. but someone gotta figure it all out for the rest of us,

Quick Reply: Pray for Arif..