Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pray for Arif..

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2006, 10:06 PM
Site Moderator
Default RE: Pray for Arif..

ORIGINAL: BaconBait

I noticed something on the turbo intake. Did you leave that itty bitty flange on the front or did you swap it out? And by swap it out, did you order this flange?

Itty bitty flange that came with the turbo is resting against the wastegate actuator.
Yeah it came with the bigger flange and it was used... We were just comparing the new turbo out of the box to the old one.

Old 02-19-2006, 10:07 PM
Site Moderator

Scared me for a minute.

Old 02-19-2006, 10:11 PM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: kakarot

Well ye Windows Movie Maker is cool, though it low quality output and not enough afects, for exampls I wana fuse two videos but the movie maker does not have it. also try virtualdub, extra filters and all that stuff.

Anywho, Arif you have my cangradulations and for your friends for their help. Who knows maybe when I would be finished we could race, I will try to push to 300 ish with 93octane and 350ish with racefuel or alternative. PS I have no idea if the 097 tranny will hold all that power.
Yes you can "fuse" two videos together with windows movie maker. You just add it to the timeline. Maybe im misunderstanding you, but you can deffinately put more than 1 video in a windows movie maker project.

Old 02-19-2006, 10:16 PM
Site Moderator

Also.... I think yall should put a good word in for Arif for ROTM... He deserves it, even if he doesnt have 1 peice's! I think his car looks the best anyway, and when its tuned right, it will woop more than the majority of the other a4's around here. This dude deserves so much credit.

Old 02-19-2006, 10:16 PM
3rd Gear

well... I was coming my home like 5mins drive and car stalth again stop it immidiatly and check the codes (there was no cel on) and I got this two codes;

P1127 Manufacturer controlled fuel and air metering
P03004 Cyclender 4 misfire

I dont know what is going on... It was fine about an hour yesterday, then I got all kind of misfire problems..

Old 02-19-2006, 10:18 PM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: aRIf

well... I was coming my home like 5mins drive and car stalth again stop it immidiatly and check the codes (there was no cel on) and I got this two codes;

I dont know what is going on... It was fine about an hour yesterday, then I got all kind of misfire problems..
Did you check the plugs again?

Old 02-19-2006, 10:19 PM

ORIGINAL: onepoint8tee

ORIGINAL: kakarot

Well ye Windows Movie Maker is cool, though it low quality output and not enough afects, for exampls I wana fuse two videos but the movie maker does not have it. also try virtualdub, extra filters and all that stuff.

Anywho, Arif you have my cangradulations and for your friends for their help. Who knows maybe when I would be finished we could race, I will try to push to 300 ish with 93octane and 350ish with racefuel or alternative. PS I have no idea if the 097 tranny will hold all that power.
Yes you can "fuse" two videos together with windows movie maker. You just add it to the timeline. Maybe im misunderstanding you, but you can deffinately put more than 1 video in a windows movie maker project.

oh sorry for misunderstanding, by fusing I mean overlaping. Making one movie out of two. Example two movies 3 min long, instead of making them long as 6 min, you still make them 3 min however the imagies are overlaped on each other. The reason I asked couse I have a cold start video, and I took two cameras and made a parallel video. One of the dash and another of the auxilarry panel. and I want them to overlap.

and any who, just see my videos, read my article, and see my car, by cliking on the link below.

Old 02-19-2006, 10:21 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: aRIf

Did you check the plugs again?
yes i got new bkr7e plugs today and gapped them .0028"

Old 02-19-2006, 10:23 PM
Site Moderator

Heres what i found it could be related to.. Kind of broad..
Could be the shorter screws you need for the fuel rail? The injectors are still kind of lose right??

Old 02-19-2006, 10:26 PM
3rd Gear

Heres what i found it could be related to.. Kind of broad..
rich ? interesting... I'll lower it a bit tomorrow and try again...

Quick Reply: Pray for Arif..