Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pray for Arif..

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2006, 03:20 AM
Site Moderator
Default RE: Pray for Arif..

That reminds me, i should have my stuff from ecartoys tomorrow. Do you think there will be room in that garage so i can pull my car in and change the oil/valve cover gasket?? Is that white civic still in there? Hopefuly I can get my tools back this weekend!!!!!!

Old 02-17-2006, 03:24 AM
3rd Gear

I dont know if any space will be available tomorrow when you came we can see. if my car runs fine, I can pull back mine and put your car in the garage and take care your baby tomorror evening.

Sure I'll deff. give you took back. I hope I'll never need them again

Old 02-17-2006, 04:55 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: onepoint8tee

ORIGINAL: 2871relimB5A4

thanks for the info. ill go to napa or something like that tomorrow. im gonna make sure i have plenty of extra hoses, clamps, and etc.
Good luck! Hopefuly you wont need a whole lot of it though! Heha, your so fucked... JK this is gunna fun for you. If you can get it done in 3 days you are my hero. You got the fpr and maf housing and all that crap correct?

i think i can get it done. i already have everything. trust me, i posted a thread on AZ for stuff i should buy along with talking to Sean at unitronics. im good to go. so by tomorrow, the KO4 is coming out nad my BT is going in. ill start at like 2 after the car cools down for a while and go until 7 or something. maybe later if i can get it in the garage. ill wake up early every morning just to work on it and ill got to 8 every night if i ahve to. i dont have another car to drive, so it has to be done. ill get it done in 3 days, and i WILL be your hero[sm=signs007.gif] i mostly post on AZ, so try to watch for updates there if you are interested. the part that will take a long tim if the manifold and steel oil return line. i should be fine though. good luck to me, and good luck to you arif. hopefully you get your car running properly!!!

Old 02-17-2006, 10:27 AM
3rd Gear

Since you have experience with K04, it should not take you so long. Good luck brother. I hope everything will go smooth and we can see your car running on sunday.

Old 02-17-2006, 10:54 AM
2nd Gear

Arif, I haven't read the full 17 pages, but what was the biggest problem you are running into? (sry if it is very clear and i am just missing it)

Old 02-17-2006, 01:59 PM
18T
4th Gear

hey Eurotuned, good luck!!! i hope you live in a warm place, ******* chicago is in the 20's. lol..barelly opened my door this morning!

i will wait till summer for a ko4 in the warmmm

Old 02-17-2006, 02:33 PM
3rd Gear

I'm really unlucky about this BT project

I'll revieve the part tomorrow morning, not tonight.

Jason: we have to cancel it tonight since we cannot do anything without the fpr. I'll recieve the part tomorrow before noon.

If you have time tomorrow, let me know.

damn [&:]

Old 02-17-2006, 04:18 PM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: aRIf

I'm really unlucky about this BT project

I'll revieve the part tomorrow morning, not tonight.

Jason: we have to cancel it tonight since we cannot do anything without the fpr. I'll recieve the part tomorrow before noon.

If you have time tomorrow, let me know.

damn [&:]
Dang that sucks.. Well I can help tomorrow until about 5:00 if you have it. I didnt get my parts from ecartoys because i had to cancel my CC because some *** hole got ahold of my CC info and tried to charge about $1,000 worth of crap on it.. Thank god they are not making us pay for it. PM me when you know whats going on. I still need to change the oil in the Nissan though, so i just need to get oil and maybe ill drive that over tomorrow.

Old 02-17-2006, 04:25 PM
3rd Gear

damn.. tha's good you dont have to pay for it.

I'll get me part about 10:00 am tomorrow so, I'll pm you later today.

yeah just come with nissan and we can take care the oil together.

Old 02-17-2006, 04:26 PM
Zombie Defense Force

arif where do u live?

Quick Reply: Pray for Arif..