Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pray for Arif..

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2006, 11:51 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: Pray for Arif..

2871relimB5A4;
where do you live ?

Old 02-17-2006, 12:01 AM
1st Gear

far away from anyone who deals with Audis...lol. im kidding. i live in Washington.

Old 02-17-2006, 12:23 AM
3rd Gear

take as much as thing possible from the engine bay so you'll have easy access.
-Put the mani. first. before you tight the nuts make sure all the nuts bold on on the mani ans start from the bottom nuts it makes easier.
then dont forget to connect the cooling and oil lines on turbo before you put it in and the wasegate (it took me an hour to connect it after we put the turbo)
-connect the turbo at cat first then allign it and connect to the mani. I think it is easier at least it is the way we did.
-if you have atp 3" inlet pipe, be careful the way you install otherwise it will not fit. I'll post a latest pic of mine so you can get the idea.
-before you put the 3" inlet make sure you connect the DV hose, if you dont it will take so long time to do it, because acces is almost impossible
-for Greddy fmic I had to make a new way for DV. there is no way I can put the dv where it was. you have to use some extra hose, claps, and 90Â*° elbow. I'll also get a pic of it for you and I am sure you can make it better I was lazy so did not make the way the best
-you can cut the black vacuum pipe and connect a oil catch can, no need to return it to the inlet pipe.
-make sure you have mbc, adj. fpr, vr6 3" housing, and clamps that will fit for 3" hosuign because the one comes with atp inlet pipe clamps will not fit.
-Napa is your angel! you can get everything you need. any kind of heat ressistant hoses, clamps, 90° elbow and other thing.
-it looks very short but all these things time consuming... let the time go, dont rush. not hard but need lots of time.
-prepare yourself to not done in one weekend (I am sure you can)
-if you have a friend, invite him. he will help you when you put the turbo on manifold.
-return oil line to the pan is a pita. it took me 2 hours to put it in. just be patient. dont foget the put casket.
-you will need lots of clamps get some before you start (exp. for dv replacement)

these are all i can remember now, I'll add or PM you if I remember anything else. I'll post some pics tomorrow night for you also.

Old 02-17-2006, 12:34 AM
Zombie Defense Force

ORIGINAL: aRIf

take as much as thing possible from the engine bay so you'll have easy access.
-Put the mani. first. before you tight the nuts make sure all the nuts bold on on the mani ans start from the bottom nuts it makes easier.
then dont forget to connect the cooling and oil lines on turbo before you put it in and the wasegate (it took me an hour to connect it after we put the turbo)
-connect the turbo at cat first then allign it and connect to the mani. I think it is easier at least it is the way we did.
-if you have atp 3" inlet pipe, be careful the way you install otherwise it will not fit. I'll post a latest pic of mine so you can get the idea.
-before you put the 3" inlet make sure you connect the DV hose, if you dont it will take so long time to do it, because acces is almost impossible
-for Greddy fmic I had to make a new way for DV. there is no way I can put the dv where it was. you have to use some extra hose, claps, and 90Â*° elbow. I'll also get a pic of it for you and I am sure you can make it better I was lazy so did not make the way the best
-you can cut the black vacuum pipe and connect a oil catch can, no need to return it to the inlet pipe.
-make sure you have mbc, adj. fpr, vr6 3" housing, and clamps that will fit for 3" hosuign because the one comes with atp inlet pipe clamps will not fit.
-Napa is your angel! you can get everything you need. any kind of heat ressistant hoses, clamps, 90° elbow and other thing.
-it looks very short but all these things time consuming... let the time go, dont rush. not hard but need lots of time.
-prepare yourself to not done in one weekend (I am sure you can)
-if you have a friend, invite him. he will help you when you put the turbo on manifold.
-return oil line to the pan is a pita. it took me 2 hours to put it in. just be patient. dont foget the put casket.
-you will need lots of clamps get some before you start (exp. for dv replacement)

these are all i can remember now, I'll add or PM you if I remember anything else. I'll post some pics tomorrow night for you also.
sounds like u had a lot of fun. would u do it again?

Old 02-17-2006, 12:41 AM
3rd Gear

yes I'd do it again. it is fun.

because I know what to do know and where to start first. I'm sure it will take very very short time to set-up a car like mine again.

Old 02-17-2006, 12:42 AM
Zombie Defense Force

now ur going to have people asking for u to do these

Old 02-17-2006, 12:47 AM
Site Moderator

Make sure to do a detailed instruction on this thing.

Old 02-17-2006, 12:48 AM

too bad you in ohio, if here neer me, when I would finish my SC we would race two cars and see what engine is more powerfull, and you would win. Just no way I will be able to hold RPM with automatic and with pump gas at full power. oh well.

Old 02-17-2006, 12:49 AM

ORIGINAL: BaconBait

Make sure to do a detailed instruction on this thing.

and sell it back to rent art

Old 02-17-2006, 01:02 AM
4th Gear

Arif will rock your world, your dreaming.

Quick Reply: Pray for Arif..