Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pray for Arif..

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2006, 04:18 AM
3rd Gear
Default RE: Pray for Arif..

hopefully tomorrow we will see 2 monkeys grinning and they will be saying"arif's car is fast as hell"

Old 02-16-2006, 04:54 AM
18T
4th Gear

Its the deep breath before the plunge

Old 02-16-2006, 05:07 AM
1st Gear

hopefully! and hopefully by monday/tuesday my car will be just as fast! go gt2871r ELIMS!!!!

Old 02-16-2006, 12:42 PM
Site Moderator

I just have this gut feeling that once that fpr is in, everything is gunna be OK. I mean it just makes sense... Its like bread and butter... Its got to work!!!!!! DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT BETTER MOTHER ****** WORK SON OF A BITCH **** SUCKING *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry.

Old 02-16-2006, 12:57 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: onepoint8tee

I just have this gut feeling that once that fpr is in, everything is gunna be OK. I mean it just makes sense... Its like bread and butter... Its got to work!!!!!! DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT BETTER MOTHER F***** WORK SON OF A B*** C*** S***ING W***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry.
hohoho relax brother

I did not get the tracking yet. I doubt I'll recieve the item today. Usually they shipped it at the same day before 3:00 pm orders and I got it next day.

I'll let you know.

Old 02-16-2006, 01:00 PM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: aRIf

ORIGINAL: onepoint8tee

I just have this gut feeling that once that fpr is in, everything is gunna be OK. I mean it just makes sense... Its like bread and butter... Its got to work!!!!!! DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT BETTER MOTHER F***** WORK SON OF A B*** C*** S***ING W***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry.
hohoho relax brother

I did not get the tracking yet. I doubt I'll recieve the item today. Usually they shipped it at the same day before 3:00 pm orders and I got it next day.

I'll let you know.
Sorry its a case of early morning terets for me... If you dont recieve it today that may be a good thing as a matter of fact.. I have a website to build and complete by the end of tonight and its gunna be sort of crazy. But i told you id help at least with VAGing so just give me a call and ill be there if you need me.

Old 02-16-2006, 01:06 PM
3rd Gear

U got time friday after 7o pm ?

Old 02-16-2006, 03:13 PM
2nd Gear

I know that this whole situation is frustrating but I think you guys should take it a little easier on renn=art. As a small business owner, I cringe when I see all this **** talking. I read a quote recently (and I can only paraphrase) but it basically said that a business shouldn't be judged on how nice they are but how well they fix mistakes. I couldn't agree more.

It seems to me from an outside perspective that renn=art is doing all they can to fix their mistakes. They could've said "screw you we're keeping your money" or even charged you for the overnight shipping they did but they owned up and took responsibility. What more could you ask for? You guys don't go into Wal-mart and bitch out the cashier because your Preparation H rang up for $5.99 when actually it's supposed to be $4.99 now do ya? Why should it be different with a small business?

I'm totally going out on a limb here but I would imagine that Emil is just an Audi enthusiast like you or me and he decided to try and make a living out of it. He's probably never going to be a millionaire (good luck to him) but he probably is doing what he loves for a living which is more than most of us can say.

If you wanna be hostile to other members (especially sponsors) then go to AW. People always come here saying how nice everyone is compared to the other forums, so it wouldn't kill you to simply criticize them instead of straight up slandering their name. Oh, and before you start to say that $4000 is a lot more than a tube of Preparation H, I don't mean that example literally. Also, I have no affiliation with renn=art whatsoever and have never even talked to them. I'm simply trying to make people realize that small business owners have it twice as hard and that publicly slandering a business that is trying to help you out is bad taste.

"A market is never saturated with a good product, but it is very quickly saturated with a bad one. "
-Henry Ford

Old 02-16-2006, 03:28 PM

ORIGINAL: drkenan

I know that this whole situation is frustrating but I think you guys should take it a little easier on renn=art. As a small business owner, I cringe when I see all this **** talking. I read a quote recently (and I can only paraphrase) but it basically said that a business shouldn't be judged on how nice they are but how well they fix mistakes. I couldn't agree more.

It seems to me from an outside perspective that renn=art is doing all they can to fix their mistakes. They could've said "screw you we're keeping your money" or even charged you for the overnight shipping they did but they owned up and took responsibility. What more could you ask for? You guys don't go into Wal-mart and bitch out the cashier because your Preparation H rang up for $5.99 when actually it's supposed to be $4.99 now do ya? Why should it be different with a small business?

I'm totally going out on a limb here but I would imagine that Emil is just an Audi enthusiast like you or me and he decided to try and make a living out of it. He's probably never going to be a millionaire (good luck to him) but he probably is doing what he loves for a living which is more than most of us can say.

If you wanna be hostile to other members (especially sponsors) then go to AW. People always come here saying how nice everyone is compared to the other forums, so it wouldn't kill you to simply criticize them instead of straight up slandering their name. Oh, and before you start to say that $4000 is a lot more than a tube of Preparation H, I don't mean that example literally. Also, I have no affiliation with renn=art whatsoever and have never even talked to them. I'm simply trying to make people realize that small business owners have it twice as hard and that publicly slandering a business that is trying to help you out is bad taste.

"A market is never saturated with a good product, but it is very quickly saturated with a bad one. "
-Henry Ford
So true, soon I will be a small business and will have similar problems, already though about it too, oh man, just thinking about it creates chils on my back spine.

Oh well I just do it is to compite the V6 and the I4 and see who wins in a dreag race moded.

Old 02-16-2006, 04:26 PM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: drkenan

-Henry Ford
This was very true for Henry Ford's time over 50 years ago. Todays market is completely different from a consumer's stand point. The good products of today's market saturate all over the place, and so do the bad. This is why one must rely on others personal experience, and ratings to make sure that they are getting the best service/product. In today's maket, the good and the bad are hard to tell appart. Things cost more now a days and when a consumer buys a product, they feel that it is more of an investment than a purchase. People take it very personaly when their investment gives them a bad return. Consumers of today use their freedom of speech to promote or denounce a product based on their personal experience because they realize, again, that its an investment of their time and money. If a small business wants to be successful, they need to understand that their customers/investors should feel that they are getting a great return in all the aspects of a transaction. Renn=art is doing a good job of that. But there is too much competition out there for them to be making multiple mistakes, and putting a product on the market that even they dont know what the necessary tuning hardware is to make it work right. Consumers are basicaly just more aware today, and use their freedom of speech to express their feelings more than they did over 50 yrs ago. Its a changing market, and if the suppliers and small busnisses cant keep up with it, they are doomed.. Im talking about all industries and all types of businesses.. Not directing this toward Renn=Art. The Henry Ford quote is simply out dated for todays market.

Quick Reply: Pray for Arif..