Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pray for Arif..

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2006, 12:15 AM
Site Moderator
Default RE: Pray for Arif..

ORIGINAL: goldenchild

ya ur ruining a new name that is trying to do great things for tuning. your making unitronic look bad for ur stupidity.
.... But its all good because according to them, they are the only suppliers in the industry who will say "im sorry" and take the extra step to send you the correct parts after they have wasted two weeks of your time.

Old 02-16-2006, 12:49 AM

arif ya ur deff runing super rich. if ur plugs fowled in 1 min and tuned black u deff need an adj fpr. set it to 44 psi first. u should invest in a wideband. i finally just ordered mine. should be here fri or mon. also finally got my vag com so i can get lemminwinks to fine tune my car bc im dbw

Old 02-16-2006, 12:55 AM
4th Gear

Hes not ruining a name, hes making a point. That kit is mickey moused together, the distribtors don't even know what know there talking about sometimes. The bottom line, unless you have a month to play around without a car, that kit is not for you. Plus, i can't wait to see the first dyno, if it is even in the same ballpark as what there quoting ill be impressed. I remember when doors46 came out with a nice 236hp from the gtrs with the mika tuning. Uni better crank the boost throw timing if it wants to sell these kits, cuz now we all know how the install is.

Old 02-16-2006, 01:01 AM
18T
4th Gear

so for all us dumb folk, or just me, can someone sum up whats going on.

so far i have..

arif runnning super rich
car doesnt want to run
revs and dies.
Hes waiting for mbc?

did i miss something?

Old 02-16-2006, 01:05 AM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: 18T

so for all us dumb folk, or just me, can someone sum up whats going on.

so far i have..

arif runnning super rich
car doesnt want to run
revs and dies.
Hes waiting for mbc?

did i miss something?

he got the mbc, hes waiting on the adj.fpr and car runs but crazy like. Yes running rich... Ill be at the garage tomorrow night to test out the fpr with him and hopefully that will be the last thing to do. OH MAN I CANT WAIT TO GET A VIDEO ON HERE!!!!!! We will make a few.. This thread desreves it.

Old 02-16-2006, 01:10 AM
18T
4th Gear

i see.

Old 02-16-2006, 01:20 AM

The vacuem check the vacuem, plug it in and tell us. I heard ones a dude on tuned car, was standing next to me, his RPM was flying up and down and I said to him, what that? and he told me that there is somewhere a vacuem leak.

stupid, stupid, stupid, Why didn't I think of that, I know that crap, stupid, stupid. Well I need some practice, didn't have practice in over 4 years now.

Old 02-16-2006, 01:23 AM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: kakarot

The vacuem check the vacuem, plug it in and tell us. I heard ones a dude on tuned car, was standing next to me, his RPM was flying up and down and I said to him, what that? and he told me that there is somewhere a vacuem leak.

stupid, stupid, stupid, Why didn't I think of that, I know that crap, stupid, stupid. Well I need some practice, didn't have practice in over 4 years now.
As much as i try, sometimes, i have no idea what you are saying.

Old 02-16-2006, 01:25 AM
5th Gear

you should check for vaccume leaks is what he is saying, when i put my fmic on i missed a vaccume line i had unpluges and my rpms were going crazy all over the place

Old 02-16-2006, 01:28 AM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: BadLuckAudi

you should check for vaccume leaks is what he is saying, when i put my fmic on i missed a vaccume line i had unpluges and my rpms were going crazy all over the place
There are only two hoses on the fmic.. One going to the intake manifold, and one to the turbo.. Plus he had this same symptom before we put the fmic on. Which reminds me...
Arif, did you plug that hole on the side of the fmic?

Quick Reply: Pray for Arif..