Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pray for Arif..

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2006, 03:17 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: Pray for Arif..

Just ordered ecs adj. fpr with gauge.

I think there is no more parts left to order related with my problem

Old 02-15-2006, 03:21 PM

Arif did you check the injectors, if they are too big, biger that the softewer is uses, the engine will be too reach.

If its no big deal, put your old injectors in and check with them.

maybe you got 440cc at like 20psi and you runing like 30psi thats 660cc injectors, and that puts the AF mix in the 9:1 ratio.

and how does the car idle, smoth or with lumps?

Old 02-15-2006, 03:25 PM
3rd Gear

inj are 440c which it the one the software written on.

Idle;
when I start to engine, it jumps to 3000 then immidiately drops 500-800 then jumps 3000rpm again and keeps doing it. If I hit gas little bit then it jumps more like 5000rpm and drops 500-800rpm again. just a infinite loop...

Old 02-15-2006, 03:39 PM

are you sure about the injectors, do you have exact values like 440cc @ 30psi 12V 3-5ohm resistants. The program is writen on 440cc injectors, but theirs injectors are diferent that yours.

You definatly has too reach condition set, do you have any boost builded up?

try disconecting some sensors like O2 and maf. There be no permemant damage, just check engine light. also check other sensors also like throtle position.

try disconecting the whole housing from the throtle body, ohh wait, just the tube that suplies the air.

try checking the idle control system, I dont remember exact is it seperate valve or a servo that opens the throtle.

Do you have any smok coming from the exausts.

EDIT: If you were near me, I would definatly would come and help. Did you try to flore the pedal for breaf time, or did you try holdning it just a bit, as you said. when the RPM drops low as 800 try to rev the engine as high as 1500RPM, get into a sync with your car. It might be like faulti sensor, or damaged in the process, casualties of war.

Old 02-15-2006, 03:55 PM
3rd Gear

yeah I have green top 440cc inj. what they use

Nop, I did not see any boost so far. I'll take a drive today and see if I can build any boost

I also have no CEL so far I cannot really understand what is going on.

I think idle control system is automatic. When I turn the ignition I can hear that it adjust itself.

Old 02-15-2006, 04:33 PM
2nd Gear

Yep, that is how mine is too. Maybe you have a vacuum leak somewhere. My car has a bad vacuum leak right now(fixing it tonight finally) and my idle constantly jumps from 500-1500rpms. But when I connected the hoses, the car idled perfect.

Old 02-15-2006, 06:52 PM

kakarut r u freakin serious...arif DO NOT listen to him. that right there will damage ur engine and u shoulda went with a tylor sport adj fpr for 150. more adjustable and better quality if u ask me. plus its only 150. only reason ud be runing rich is ur fuel pressure. id probally run 3-3.5 bar. did u get a guage? well ill let ya know this right now. the coversion factor from bar to psi is: 1 bar=14.7 psi. ur goin to need a wideband to properly tune your a/f but u can have that dyno place i told u about to do that for u when u get your runs in.

Old 02-15-2006, 07:20 PM
3rd Gear

yeah I also got pressura gauge. the range is between 25psi to 80+psi

if I set it 44.1 psi, I can look for other things if the problem still there.

Old 02-15-2006, 08:55 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Emil@RENN=ART
you might need the 3bar for perfect performance, but i doubt it'll have that bad of an effect on your idle.. it should run fine either way.
wish you were here so we could run the wideband on it and see if it truly needs the 3bar. we'll then obviously be adding that in the package right off the bat for the B5's, and have an adjustable one as a $100 upgrade option. i still find it so odd that mine runs perfectly fine on the stock 4bar. therefore, in the end, we might just make the adjustable one part of the package instead.
I appreciate everything you guys have done for arif and for the audi community but you guys are a joke.

UNI has told me on phone and by email along with everyone who read droors43 thread on audizine that it is written for 440cc inj., vr6/tt225 MAF, MBC and a fuel pressure at 3bar either by an adjustable or not. You guys are selling the software in this package how come you guys did'nt catch on to this, yea i know everyone is human and makes mistakes. Your guys jobs are to deal with cars 40 hours a week or however long your open. I pointed this out like almost a week ago if not longer than a week ago and you have not found the correct answer
you might need the 3bar for perfect performance
sounds promising.

Im not trying to bash you guys, but if your gonna sell someones product know everything about it or find out everything about it before its being sold.

Otherwise I really appreciate your guys support and hope you guys can get the B5 elim series running strong.

Old 02-15-2006, 09:41 PM

ya ur ruining a new name that is trying to do great things for tuning. your making unitronic look bad for ur stupidity.

Quick Reply: Pray for Arif..