Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pray for Arif..

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2006, 05:06 AM
18T
4th Gear
Default RE: Pray for Arif..

oh no! [:@] i cant take it anymore.

this thread is just like the Truman Show.

Old 02-15-2006, 05:07 AM
1st Gear

the adjustible would be better. hopefully youll get it running soon. im waiting on my ECU and still the mbc(after 3 weeks). im gonna install it myself this weekand. instead of paying someone to do it, im just gonna go spend some money on tools and do it myself.

any specific tools i could buy to make the install easier(specifically for the manifold, i hear its a pita)?

Old 02-15-2006, 05:09 AM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: 2871relimB5A4

the adjustible would be better. hopefully youll get it running soon. im waiting on my ECU and still the mbc(after 3 weeks). im gonna install it myself this weekand. instead of paying someone to do it, im just gonna go spend some money on tools and do it myself.

any specific tools i could buy to make the install easier(specifically for the manifold, i hear its a pita)?
goldenchild and onepoint8tee may post a message about it but I'll deff. send u a long PM about the installation bro. I am so tired/sleppy to do it right now.

Old 02-15-2006, 05:15 AM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: 18T

oh no! [:@] i cant take it anymore.

this thread is just like the Truman Show.
by replies this topic #1
by viewing #2 but it'll be #1 very soon

Old 02-15-2006, 05:59 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: aRIf

goldenchild and onepoint8tee may post a message about it but I'll deff. send u a long PM about the installation bro. I am so tired/sleppy to do it right now.
i would appreciate it. whenever you get a chance. hopefully i get the rest of my stuff soon because this is my only 3 day weekand until spring break!

Old 02-15-2006, 11:13 AM
1st Gear

if you go to tyrolsport.com Mike has the 3bar fpr for $50 shipped I believe.

Old 02-15-2006, 11:13 AM
2nd Gear

aRif, you are having a problem with the car running too rich? I remember the first time I cranked up my eliminator setup, after priming the turbo, it ran like ****. SO RICH! To crank it I had to hold the throttle wide open and after about a minute it cleared out and ran perfect. But I believe it stalled on me a couple of times.

Old 02-15-2006, 12:13 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: quattrosedan

aRif, you are having a problem with the car running too rich? I remember the first time I cranked up my eliminator setup, after priming the turbo, it ran like ****. SO RICH! To crank it I had to hold the throttle wide open and after about a minute it cleared out and ran perfect. But I believe it stalled on me a couple of times.
my problem is rich and idle when I start to car idle jumps 3000k and and drops and jumps again never stop.

What year is your car?

What elim series do you have and do you have 3 bar fpr ?

Old 02-15-2006, 12:27 PM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: 2871relimB5A4

i would appreciate it. whenever you get a chance. hopefully i get the rest of my stuff soon because this is my only 3 day weekand until spring break!
You need small/medium ratchets and bits.. Torx bits.. needle nose pliars.. screw drivers.. hex wrenches.. open ends.. PB blaster, just get a **** load of **** and you should be ok.. If you can get done in 3 days what arif has gotten done in 2 weeks, you are the man. Watch out for the bottom brace of the intercooler, where it goes, the srew that held in teh power steering tubing in front of the condensor was rusted on and we had to break it off and use a couple big zip ties. Its little stupid stuff like that, that takes up all the time. The oil line from the turbo to oil pan is a major PITA... The intercooler piping is kind of hard to match up to the bottom of the turbo. Relocating the DV is a pita. But the very most PITA is lining the turbo up to the manifold and cat/test pipe with the gaskets inbetween and getting the bolts onto the manifold. I swear Helen Keller had something to do with the design of this setup. I know it will all be good though... Good luck with it. Oh yeah dont forget various lengths of garden hoses and a handful of 90 degree elbow's and clamps.

Old 02-15-2006, 12:29 PM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: quattrosedan

my problem is rich and idle when I start to car idle jumps 3000k and and drops and jumps again never stop.

What year is your car?

What elim series do you have and do you have 3 bar fpr ?
Try letting it run for more than a minute if you want to be sure things are getting burt off. Id let it run for 5 mins.

Quick Reply: Pray for Arif..