Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pray for Arif..

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2006, 04:03 AM
3rd Gear
Default RE: Pray for Arif..

Thanks man, we can do it tomorrow then

Damn I wish I have a towing truck so I can pull the car front of your door right now

Old 02-15-2006, 04:06 AM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: aRIf

Damn I wish I have a towing truck so I can pull the car front of your door right now
id come over if it wasnt so late, what happend to the scan tool that autozone or whoever gave you?

Old 02-15-2006, 04:09 AM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: onepoint8tee

id come over if it wasnt so late, what happend to the scan tool that autozone or whoever gave you?
I still have that but I have no CEL. I dont know if any other problems that don't cause a CEL but we can see it in vag?

Old 02-15-2006, 04:17 AM
Site Moderator

I still have that but I have no CEL. I dont know if any other problems that don't cause a CEL but we can see it in vag?
Scan it! send me the codes tonight or tommorrow and ill look em up. There are lots of codes that wont trigger the cel. Well, it they are intermitent codes that is.

Old 02-15-2006, 04:24 AM
3rd Gear

No code bro, it is all clean.

I open a topic in AZ. People say I need 3 bar fpr. They say like here people said I'm running too rich.

from AZ;

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are currently under developement of Generation III Big Turbo Software Files. These files are precisely tuned on our Mustang Dyno. Currently we have completed a number of car amongst which, a 1.8T equipped with a GT2871r.64, Bosch Green Tops 440cc injectors, FMIC, 3bar FPR.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old 02-15-2006, 04:27 AM
Site Moderator

I open a topic in AZ. People say I need 3 bar fpr. They say like here people said I'm running too rich.

from AZ;

quote:
We are currently under developement of Generation III Big Turbo Software Files. These files are precisely tuned on our Mustang Dyno. Currently we have completed a number of car amongst which, a 1.8T equipped with a GT2871r.64, Bosch Green Tops 440cc injectors, FMIC, 3bar FPR.

So you gunna order the 3 bar?
I dont think there is anything left to order other than that!

Old 02-15-2006, 04:30 AM
3rd Gear

from AZ;

quote:

So you gunna order the 3 bar?
I dont think there is anything left to order other than that!
hohohoho yeah I ordered all the possible items that I can use on this setup

Yeah I think I have to order 3 bar frp. I think there is no 3bar so I'll get adj which is about $150 [&:]

Old 02-15-2006, 04:47 AM
Site Moderator

Which one are you getting? I was told that the Eurospec fpr won't adjust low enough.

Old 02-15-2006, 04:53 AM
3rd Gear

I'll call Unitronic tomorrow and make sure I need 3 bar fpr.

I'll get from either renn-art or ecstuning. Ecs has ecs adj. fpr with gauge, you can adj. between 25psi to 80+ psi. What I need is 44.1 psi I think.

Old 02-15-2006, 05:02 AM
3rd Gear

Jason;

No need to come tomorrow. Thanks again.

It looks like I need fpr. I'll give you a call if I need you tomorrow.

Quick Reply: Pray for Arif..