Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pray for Arif..

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2006, 04:40 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Pray for Arif..

man! can't believe it!! obviously that's the wrong one. so sorry arif! we feel your pain!!

guys. be civil. we're human.

so you know, we haven't charged arif a dime for any of these parts or overnight shipments. that's obvious, but just wanted to point it out.

it's all ironed out now, and the packages will go out 100% correctly from now on.

Old 02-13-2006, 04:58 PM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: renn=art.com

man! can't believe it!! obviously that's the wrong one. so sorry arif! we feel your pain!!

guys. be civil. we're human.

so you know, we haven't charged arif a dime for any of these parts or overnight shipments. that's obvious, but just wanted to point it out.

it's all ironed out now, and the packages will go out 100% correctly from now on.

Of course you havent charged him a dime for anything.. You messed up, more than once, and at this point you should be refunding money to him for his bad experience with you guys. Everyone is human and people make mistakes, but there is nothing un-civil about pointing out a company's incompetence.

Old 02-13-2006, 05:10 PM
1st Gear

thanks bud!

we completely agree with you on that. things should be right out in the open.

otherwise we'd be just like all other suppliers and just run and hide. show me any other supplier who posts on public forums in discussions like this.

we want all customers to come out satisfied in the end. do other companies care like that? exactly.

Old 02-13-2006, 05:17 PM

Ok I know I am ushally a dick around here but I feel bad for you guys beating on rennart this guy is trying to find a solution for us B5's that can put down some good #'s now doesn't matter what kit you have you are always going to run into problems and for arif being the first that I know of to run this kit for sure there are going to be some things that will have to be addressed for the future kits

I actually give thumbs up to these guys for spending time on this and trying to make something work

Old 02-13-2006, 05:20 PM
Site Moderator

^^^
Nicely said

Old 02-13-2006, 05:34 PM
1st Gear

thanks guys!

Old 02-13-2006, 05:52 PM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: renn=art.com

thanks bud!

we completely agree with you on that. things should be right out in the open.

otherwise we'd be just like all other suppliers and just run and hide. show me any other supplier who posts on public forums in discussions like this.

we want all customers to come out satisfied in the end. do other companies care like that? exactly.
For you to classify "all other suppliers" as the type to "run and hide" when a problem arrises is crazy, BUD! You are trying to say that you are the only supplier who will own up to themselves, which is closed minded and wrong. A good supplier assesses their product, finds what the consumers needs are to utilize it (instrucitons/correct accompanying parts), re-assesses the product for distribution, and markets it. I know lots of companies that operate that way, which is why I bring my business to them. Seems like you have the post customer service area taken care of, how about putting some concentration into your packages before you ship them to make sure they will work and include EVERYTHING necessary for instalation??? Making sure that the correct parts are included is step 1. Step 2. would be to make sure that the instructions that are included be useful for someone who is not an exerienced tuner but wants to invest in your product and have a good experience with it so that they can recomend your product.. You should know that in sales, if you dont have referals, you dont have ****! It seems like you would rather put together a half-*** package, have the consumer pay a shop to install, and let the shop worry about charging the consumer for the parts that werent included etc. The wrong parts i understand was a mistake, but again, if you want to sell more of these to a market of DIY'ers, take a day off and put together some good instructions. Another sales eye opener would be for you to realize that there are plenty of good suppliers out there who also help their customer when they mess up... These are the people who are stealing your business away because their products are nit picked/critiqued hard core before they market it for customer satisfaction.
Yes deffinately A+++ for dealing with the problems!

Old 02-13-2006, 06:00 PM
3rd Gear

renn art is a good shop and emil is a good guy, its a new product on market and they are going to be complections. the fact that it is a new product and renn art as a shop probaly has not installed this kit on a customers car yet makes it harder.

Old 02-13-2006, 06:11 PM

onepoint8tee you are right maybe they should have installed this on a few cars first but everyone was jumping the gun on this thinking renn=art had all the problem fixed from ATP's **** and people just wanted these kits I know myself when you have money burning a hole in you pocket you just want to get the new product out there and that is the bottom line not thinking since this kit is so new that there are going to be some issues with it

Old 02-13-2006, 06:14 PM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: black991.8tq

renn art is a good shop and emil is a good guy, its a new product on market and they are going to be complections. the fact that it is a new product and renn art as a shop probaly has not installed this kit on a customers car yet makes it harder.
Im sure they are cool people. But why would you want to sell a product that is even possibly not complete????

Quick Reply: Pray for Arif..