Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pray for Arif..

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2006, 12:01 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Pray for Arif..

Oh ok....I couldnt get the atp intake kit to fit my car because of the dv location, but on my friends car it fit perfect. I was just wondering if getting rid of the airbox was an option if you hooked up the maf like that.

Yeah, I bet if you get the whole kit/not eliminator, it would be easier.

Hey arif, who did you end up going with for tuning, and how much did it cost? Right now I have the atp for the rs, and I dont even know if it would be worth it to upgrade, but maybe for the right price.

Old 02-13-2006, 12:45 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: quattrosedan

Oh ok....I couldnt get the atp intake kit to fit my car because of the dv location, but on my friends car it fit perfect. I was just wondering if getting rid of the airbox was an option if you hooked up the maf like that.

Hey arif, who did you end up going with for tuning, and how much did it cost? Right now I have the atp for the rs, and I dont even know if it would be worth it to upgrade, but maybe for the right price.
Yeah DV, it took me while to figure out where to located. It sits close to where it was before but I use differnt route to fix the DV because of that poorly design cai system.

I have Unitronic software. I paid lots of money for that software (about $950 with S&H). I hope it will run much better than what Mika makes.
One thing I like about Unitronic, they provide free update (as far as I know)

Old 02-13-2006, 12:49 PM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: aRIf

ORIGINAL: quattrosedan

Yeah DV, it took me while to figure out where to located. It sits close to where it was before but I use differnt route to fix the DV because of that poorly design cai system.

I have Unitronic software. I paid lots of money for that software (about $950 with S&H). I hope it will run much better than what Mika makes.
One thing I like about Unitronic, they provide free update (as far as I know)
Woah sorry i missed some things... Whats going on?? They didnt send you the maf housing or what?

Old 02-13-2006, 03:34 PM
4th Gear

Im sorry but 950 for that software is outrages.

Old 02-13-2006, 04:06 PM
3rd Gear

Please help!

Ok I got my maf but my stock maf sensor do not go in 3" maf. What should I do ?

Old 02-13-2006, 04:13 PM

what housing is it the VR6 ?

Old 02-13-2006, 04:24 PM
3rd Gear

Renn-Art I am sorry but you have to learn your lesson right.

The second sensor you send me wrong!

My car is 98 B5 so I need VR6 maf housing. What you send me is for '00 and up A4's

I just called Unitronic they even suprise how come a company try to give me a tt225 maf for my car.

I'm going to dealer to buy a VR6 housing.

I'm still good, I'll ship you 2 "Wrong" MAF to you soon. I'm not planing to keep it.

I'll keep it update guys...

Old 02-13-2006, 04:30 PM

what a bunch of tool bags.

Old 02-13-2006, 04:31 PM
3rd Gear

going to VW dealer to get the "RIGHT" part. I cannot wait no more..

Old 02-13-2006, 04:36 PM

you can not just buy the housing from the dealer but you can ask them if they will give you a discount if you take the sensor out of the VR6 and give it to them as that is usless to you and the sensor is the only thing that goes wrong with the MAF's

Quick Reply: Pray for Arif..