Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pray for Arif..

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2006, 03:40 AM
Zombie Defense Force
Default RE: Pray for Arif..

sweet hope everything else goes well. just ask if u have any more questions

Old 02-12-2006, 04:25 AM
3rd Gear

oh yea, this is comming together nicely.

Old 02-12-2006, 05:39 AM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: headshok2002

ORIGINAL: Yuikio

Haha yeah we are all just waiting patiently... I am itching to hear how this turns out. I wanna do this so badly! I think the second cll-t hits 7 bucks a share, I'm selling 1000 shares and doing this ****.
haha

I was thinking while doing it that I don't need a big turbo... that I am happy driving my car how it is. I just want to hear exhaust, instead of engine
I <3 the search function.

Hahaha, shockers.
Haha we've been through this, man! I was gonna try and find that post myself, back in the free unitronic thread... lol, I definately remembered saying it. I can't believe you found it though! How long did that take you? hahaha you're the man
But use like www.globeinvestor.com and watch cll-t ... when that fu<ker hits 7 bucks... good things will happen for me, and for my car.
I knew I mentioned it before, but I never saw your response. It took a while, I have to admit. I couldn't remember whether your thread was called "Good drive" or "I love my car" or something (it's Car therapy, ftr) and I ended up searching your name for threads with "happy where my car is" in the body. Hahahaha.

I always thought it was weird when you were saying it, and I knew you'd change your mind. Hehehe. Good luck with your investment. If it suddenly skyrockets to, say, 20$ a share, wanna donate some to the "Josh is broke w/o job" charity? The happiness of a child is in your hands.

Old 02-12-2006, 01:28 PM
5th Gear

haha I am hoping to sell the bulk of my shares at 10 a share... if they hit 10, I'll be outta there for sure! But I will skim 1000 shares off the top for this turbo and all the other goodies!

I remember that drive though, and I was very happy with my car... it was actually a drive in my brothers chipped GTI that opened my eyes... I miss having a car that can accellerate... my 3600 lb a4 with 200 hp isn't cutting it these days!
Haha if I win the lotto, I will buy some people big turbo's. I'll hook you up.

Note to self: start playing the lotto.

Old 02-12-2006, 02:51 PM
1st Gear

OK Guys, as you can tell I'm a Newbie to the forums. Also, not a young buck like I assume most of you are. I've driven Audis for 8 years now and for the first time looking at modding. My wife says I'm going through a mid-life crisis. (47 years old, married 27 years!)

The basis for my question is the apparent "less than favorable" views I see toward the APR stage 3+ upgrade. Am I incorrect in this observation?

Old 02-12-2006, 03:15 PM

so renn art sent u that maf and mbc for free right?

Old 02-12-2006, 03:40 PM
1st Gear

APR is nice... sure.. but how much nicer is it? Is the value still there at $2000+ more than this?

Let's cut the crap and let's look at the heart of the components compared to APR:

Garrett Dual Ball Bearing Turbo --- Check!
Solid Cast Manifold --- Check!
Solid Tuning --- Check!

Once you have everything in, you'll be just as satified with this setup. Just read up on all the satified B6'ers doing this same setup. It's a solid setup. Just remember that almost all the B6'ers have had theirs professionally installed.

We wanted to offer this to the B5'ers who we feel have been deprived of a solid turbo kit for a fair price. Remember that this is still one of the first few who have done the setup, and obviously did it all on his own (kudos to Arif on that!). Others will obviously have their own experiences.. Just read up on the first guy who installed APR's Stg III+ kit on the B5 (long post on Audizine 6 months ago or something like that)... he had major major issues!

Old 02-12-2006, 04:22 PM
1st Gear

WOW... This is just like the time when my sister was giving birth.... any minute now. We all have been waiting and praying for you arif. Anyway, looks like its gonna be great, so pls...pls.. pls .... lets see Video!

Old 02-12-2006, 06:18 PM
3rd Gear

Hello Friends.

Just back from garage and finally I can see something nice

I'm done with FMIC (thanks to onepoint8tee) and cut the bumber and fit it right. There is couple of pics that I want to share.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: Since I took the metal bar out from the bumber how can I make the bumber stable ? Use zip tie or what ?

Old 02-12-2006, 06:19 PM
4th Gear

It's always that last 10% that is a real biatch. [&:]

Quick Reply: Pray for Arif..