Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pics of my drop

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2006, 08:53 AM
18T
4th Gear
Default RE: Pics of my drop

ORIGINAL: AteUrV8

i asked if it was dropped cuz thats how low my car looks like...exactly, if i turnout my tires like he did, it would look just as low...and from the front angle pic, looks identical to my drop...

thanks for answering my question.

How the hell does your **** look like exactly like his? Please explain becasue i just cant see it! [sm=WTFsgign.gif]

Jeff's

AteURV8

[sm=WTFsgign.gif]

Old 04-20-2006, 04:31 PM
Site Moderator

boys.... tsk tsk... that is actually a nice drop. The camera flash ALWAYS enhances the wheel gap.
When I had neuspeed race with bilstein shocks my gap was very close to that. About 3/4 finger gap.

and remember, taking a picture while standin up hides half the wheel gap - he took his picture while level with the wheel center.

Old 04-20-2006, 05:30 PM
2nd Gear

why dont you post a pic from the side. showing the whole car ....like you should have the 1st time.. so we can really see whats up ?

Old 04-20-2006, 05:42 PM
Zombie Defense Force

ORIGINAL: brrman

boys.... tsk tsk... that is actually a nice drop. The camera flash ALWAYS enhances the wheel gap.
When I had neuspeed race with bilstein shocks my gap was very close to that. About 3/4 finger gap.

and remember, taking a picture while standin up hides half the wheel gap - he took his picture while level with the wheel center.
My tires were in the wheel well it self. so even a pic from the ground and you still wouldnot be able to see the top of the tire

Old 04-20-2006, 07:32 PM
Site Moderator

what I am saying is that for Neuspeed Race and Bilsteins, this is an expected level of drop. Jeff, you are running coilovers it appears - not the same setup. Tucked tires is not typical on Bilstein shocks.

Old 04-21-2006, 03:16 AM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: brrman

Jeff...i didnt mean my car looks like yours, i meant it looks like the one you quoted at the top of the page...audi2000boy or whatever his name is...i was asking if his car was dropped...sorry i adressed your name at the beginning, got confused from just reading the name attached to the post...

and thank you BRRMAN....you know whats up....ive been trying to think of the right words to use....and you nailed it...the camera flash definately enhances the wheel gap, and i didnt the picture from a level angle with the wheel gap, if i were to take a pic standing up, or turn my tires out, the gap would look much smaller....i just wanted you to see how little of a gap there is when you bend down and get level with it...and than have a camera flash lighting everything up...

ive lowered 3 out of the 4 cars ive owned, the only one lower than this is my WRX, and that thing rubs if you get heavy people in the back, lol...

i know what a "low" drop is, and this drop is actually pretty low... its definately lower than the average drop. thanks for clarifying things brrman...

peace

tim

Old 04-21-2006, 03:19 AM
3rd Gear

the drop on the blue B5 that BRRRMAN posted is exactly what my drop looks like if i were to take pics from the same angle.

everybody just needs to stop hating and use common sense, and not jump to conclusions so quickly, and try to prove AteUrV8 wrong everytime i put up a post.

Old 04-21-2006, 04:21 AM
Site Moderator/Ninja

everybody just needs to stop hating and use common sense, and not jump to conclusions so quickly, and try to prove AteUrV8 wrong everytime i put up a post.
you gotta love how he refers to himself in 3rd person.. thats so SLICKERYYYY

Old 04-21-2006, 05:32 AM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: Turbo i3uddha

you gotta love how he refers to himself in 3rd person.. thats so SLICKERYYYY

see once again...someone pointing what AteUrV8 does wrong (haha, 3rd person, gotta love it)