Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

pics of freshly painted lowers

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2006, 11:47 AM
1st Gear
Default pics of freshly painted lowers

here are some pics of my car, just had my lowers painted and the front bumper will replaced pretty soon but let me know what you think.
btw I have found out that I suck with photobucket

Old 03-24-2006, 12:08 PM
5th Gear
Default RE: pics of freshly painted lowers

ORIGINAL: bajamoon

here are some pics of my car, just had my lowers painted and the front bumper will replaced pretty soon but let me know what you think.
btw I have found out that I suck with photobucket
You also suck with the image tag... :P This forum uses [IMG][/IMG]

EDIT: It looks really good man, but the lowers do look darker... and the fitment of that front bumper is sketchy!

Old 03-24-2006, 12:10 PM
5th Gear

EDIT: damn you, shokington..damn you.

looks good though, me likey!

Old 03-24-2006, 12:25 PM
2nd Gear

looks really good

Old 03-24-2006, 12:26 PM
1st Gear

ya they look darker but when you get low and look at them they are the same adn the front bumper has taken some abuse from being to low and it will be replaced soon adn thanks for fixing the pics[sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 03-24-2006, 01:33 PM
2nd Gear

Front lip looks REEEAAAALLY sketchy... They couldn't do a better job on fitment?

Honestly, I think the car looks a little disproportioned with such a low front lip, and nothing on the sides, and nothing on the rear.

Please don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to tear you apart or anything, that's just how I see it. Other than that, I think it looks good.

Old 03-24-2006, 01:40 PM
Site Moderator

Ive seen some cars that have very dispraportionate body peices on them before, yours isnt near as bad as others. There is just too much going on, on the front of your car for me ... Too many gaping holes or something.. Just my oppinion.. Whats up with your rear right muffler?? Is it connected? Nice car.

Old 03-24-2006, 01:50 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: onepoint8tee

Ive seen some cars that have very dispraportionate body peices on them before, yours isnt near as bad as others. There is just too much going on, on the front of your car for me ... Too many gaping holes or something.. Just my oppinion.. Whats up with your rear right muffler?? Is it connected? Nice car.
That's what I was getting at...

Visually, it's far too busy in the front. When you have something like that up front, you need to balance it out with side skirts, and a rear bumper to match.

Old 03-24-2006, 02:24 PM
1st Gear

i don't like that bumper at all. i wouldn't like it no matter what else was going on with the car.

the ultrasport bumpers get it just right for the whole car.

Old 03-24-2006, 07:26 PM
2nd Gear

Definately, I'd love to put an Ultra-Sport front and rear, with S4 door blades on my car... Unfortunately, I could buy another Civic for the costs to pull that off... So I'll wait until I can afford the whole car.

Quick Reply: pics of freshly painted lowers