Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Picking up the new whip tomorrow, -PICS-

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2006, 02:31 AM
1st Gear
Default Picking up the new whip tomorrow, -PICS-

What's up guys, first post on my new user name (AFloorinit = A4TUNEIT). I figured I'd show you guys the A4 I'll be picking up tomorrow at some auto place where I live. It's a 2002 with 60k miles 1.8T Quattro. Gray exterior with black leather interior. Manual 5 speed. Obviously stock right now, but let me know what you guys think. I'm still debating on which mods to do first, but what I'm thinking right now is: first clear the corners, second 15% tints, third new DV/BPV, and fourth I'll be taking my subs (2 12" Rockford Fosgate) out of my expedition and putting them in the A4. Future mods when I got more cash include chip, possibly new bodykit(Oetty), coilovers, exhaust, new tires/wheels, and possibly a BT. Well that's my story, glad to finally be a part of the A4 community. I'll post some new pics tomorrow or within the next few days after I wash it and whatnot and let you know how it drives. late.

-Max

Old 06-10-2006, 02:34 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Picking up the new whip tomorrow, -PICS-

DOPE, i love the color...the interior is immaculate too....well, im sure it has next to no miles.

tight man.

Old 06-10-2006, 02:44 AM
2nd Gear

Nice, 15% tint on that thing will look good, I'm getting mine done sometime here in the very near future.

Old 06-10-2006, 02:45 AM
2nd Gear

TB done? I see it has 60k miles.

Old 06-10-2006, 03:26 AM
1st Gear

Timing Belt has not been done yet, I asked the dealer and he said no but it doesn't not need to be changed until around 80k miles. He also said he would take some money off the final price because of this.

KarlMarx- You're exhaust sounds awesome, I remember watching a video clip of it around here and it's exactly what I play on doing for mine. 15% tints sounds sick now but can't wait till I don't pass inspection because of them, haha.

Old 06-10-2006, 04:27 AM
1st Gear

oh so nice man, i love that dolphin grey color. Congrats!

Old 06-10-2006, 04:31 AM
Site Moderator

Get the timing belt done as soon as possible. There have been cases where they break earlier than 80k. The sooner it gets done, the less you'll have to worry about it later.

Old 06-10-2006, 04:33 AM
2nd Gear

good **** man

welcome.

chip is worth more than the money it costs, i'd do that after your subs

Old 06-10-2006, 05:24 AM
dan
2nd Gear

No point changing the DV until you at least chip it. Even then, I'm pretty sure the 02's and up had stock DVs that could handle the boost a chip producses no worries.

Congrats on the new obsession :P

Old 06-10-2006, 05:32 AM

ORIGINAL: dan

No point changing the DV until you at least chip it. Even then, I'm pretty sure the 02's and up had stock DVs that could handle the boost a chip producses no worries.

Congrats on the new obsession :P

+1, yeah welcome to the forums, I just barely got GIAC and a new EVO DV, runs so fast and so smooth! Good pics, can't wait until you trick that sucka out!

Quick Reply: Picking up the new whip tomorrow, -PICS-