Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

OK HOLD THE PHONES!!!! Have any of you seen this???

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2006, 11:22 PM
Site Moderator
Default RE: OK HOLD THE PHONES!!!! Have any of you seen this???

ORIGINAL: BadLuckAudi

Yea I had to sit and watch to see how long they made out lol, I like that sig.... oh and the car was cool to
ORIGINAL: onepoint8tee

I dont know but the pic of that one dudes sig with the chicks making out is even better..
ha ... my wife caught me starring at it from accross the room... I was looking at it for about a minute straight.. now she's mad giving me ****.

Old 04-06-2006, 11:42 PM
3rd Gear

car is nice but setup is just a regular setup nothing special imo... number is not even impress me... 300whp... peh...

Old 04-06-2006, 11:59 PM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: aRIf

car is nice but setup is just a regular setup nothing special imo... number is not even impress me... 300whp... peh...
I love how now that your car is a time machine you are able to say stuff like that and mean it. hahahaha! Awesome. You are my 150hp to 295 hp Super Hero!

Old 04-07-2006, 12:00 AM

True aRIF i would deffinately like to see dyno numbers 300 does seem a little low for what i think the motor is capable of...On the conservative side i think the motor can handle about 425 whp IMO..... But i could be wrong if others agree or disagree let me know...

Old 04-07-2006, 12:10 AM
3rd Gear

I love how now that your car is a time machine you are able to say stuff like that and mean it. hahahaha! Awesome. You are my 150hp to 295 hp Super Hero!

hohohoho, you know that I got that power with your help bro.

BTW, you calculated it wrong. 150 is crack hp, so it should be 150hp to 370hp [8D]

Old 04-07-2006, 12:13 AM
Site Moderator

hohohoho, you know that I got that power with your help bro.

BTW, you calculated it wrong. 150 is crack hp, so it should be 150hp to 370hp [8D]

I think you need to lay off the crack pipe! Unless you meant crank hp?? 370 crank is crazy like crack though.

Old 04-07-2006, 12:16 AM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: viziers

True aRIF i would deffinately like to see dyno numbers 300 does seem a little low for what i think the motor is capable of...On the conservative side i think the motor can handle about 425 whp IMO..... But i could be wrong if others agree or disagree let me know...
there was a gossip in AZ that atp will come up with a kit makes 400-600 hp for B7, if i am not wrong...

Old 04-07-2006, 12:19 AM

600hp to the wheels??? if so id imagine the would involve a complete motor and tranny upgrade.....

Old 04-07-2006, 12:33 AM
2nd Gear

If someone has the money to buy a B7, buy that upgrade kit, and still have enough money to rebuild it when it blows up... Then more power to 'em.

I think that spending that much money to get 300whp is insane.

Old 04-07-2006, 01:13 AM
1st Gear

I dont know but the pic of that one dudes sig with the chicks making out is even better..

I completely agree

Quick Reply: OK HOLD THE PHONES!!!! Have any of you seen this???