Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Is it ok to CHIP my A4?

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2007, 12:21 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Is it ok to CHIP my A4?

onepoint8tee.... you're a rude S.O.B. Not everyone here has experience using forums. You don't have to be an ******* if i posted in the wrong area. Just politely tell me.

Old 01-22-2007, 12:28 AM
2nd Gear

bro chill the **** out... Its not the fact that you posted in the wrong area at all... Its the fact that someone like you is incompentent to realize that this has been covered sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo many times.. onepoint8tee has done so much for these forums and has helped so many peeps.. I know your new on here but you need to be put in your place... so next time you try to dish out harsh words think about it first... alot of us on here are friends and have no probs backing each other up(not saying that onepoint8tee needs it because hes a f'n mod and can have your dumbass taken off these forums... Im sick of seeing the same post so many ******* times... it does no good for these forums and only crowds the archives with useless posts... but on a happy note.. I just like to mention I got a new audi pretty much the samething as my old one... But im going in a totally diff approach and look with it sorry neeed to vent a little bit

Old 01-22-2007, 01:21 AM
Site Moderator

You have 44 posts. I would think that after the 4th or even 24thpost you would have seen the stickies at the top of the page that discuss FAQ's and common info such as chips, let alone understand how to use the search. Even if you were oblivious to those 2 options, I find it hard to believe that it is too much of an inonvenience for you to browse recentthreads... 3 of which have been close to the top for the last 3 days discussing the very questions you are looking foranswers to..Learn how to accept a little sarcasm around here and you wont have to worry about using such harsh language, risking getting banned from the forums.

Besides all that, I supplied you with a link to answers to your question, and the drunk comment was aimed at the person who said they have a 981.8 A4.... Maybe try to relax andtake a few deep breaths before you post next time (after you use the search.)

Old 01-22-2007, 02:35 AM
3rd Gear

Curse of AF it happens every full moon.

Old 01-22-2007, 01:17 PM
1st Gear

So just to sum it all up.... GIAC or APR ?

hahhahahaha

Old 01-22-2007, 03:02 PM
1st Gear

you think audiforums is tired of telling people to search?

come over to the zine; it's nothing new.

i personally don't think moderators should be so rough.

if they don't help, newbies everywhere are in trouble.

Old 01-22-2007, 03:14 PM
2nd Gear

MOST PEOPLE ON HERE ARE ASSES!

Old 01-22-2007, 03:18 PM
3rd Gear

reub777: yes you can chip. go APR or GIAC 93 if you can. I dont think fuel injestors would give you 20 hp. but i may be wrong. and yes you have to change the DV. your friend probly lost his boost the third week after getting chipped cause he blew a hole in his 710. hope this helps.

oh... and chill...

Old 01-22-2007, 03:34 PM
5th Gear

onepoint8tee just said it was a sick joke, and then he posted a link which had all the kids answers. how is that being rough or rude in any way? there were a couple posts of some sarcastic jokes at the beginning but no one ever actually flamed him.

Old 01-22-2007, 04:00 PM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: AudiTurbo

MOST PEOPLE ON HERE ARE ASSES!
ORIGINAL: toaster

you think audiforums is tired of telling peopel to search?

come over to the zine; it's nothing new.

i personally don't think moderators should be so rough.

if they don't help, newbies everywhere are in trouble.
If you paid any attention to 99.9% of my posts, you would know that I'm not "so rough." I am one of the only moderators that stays active in the forums andlends tech help consistantly. When there are at least 3 threads at the top of the forums, stickies at the topto answer pretty much any question you could possibly have, and a search function, there is really no reason to ask such a question after 44 posts. BUT, the first thing I did, if you look^ (other than a simple joke), is provide a link to the stickies. The Audi Forums staff does not encourage reqruitment to other Audi enthusist sites, but if you think it's rough here, or that people/"newbies" arent being helped by moderators (namely-me, on a consitant basis), then youre sorely mistaken and you take this place for granted.I know about the other sites and how people/noobs are treated there, youll never ever get the attention and level of help you get from this place. So, as said, we dont encourage reqruitment, but if you think you can find a better forums group where noob questions arent occasionaly frowned on when there is SO much noob material/answers right in front of your face-go there and good luck! I cant tell you how many members from here get signed up with other forums groups and they end upspending most of their time and asking their questionshere. There is a reason for that, and a lot of it has to do with the level of help provided by the moderators and otherknowlegeable members. So please, spare me the moderators being "so rough" business and learn to appreciate the help that I/others provide and the links which sit right in front of your faces to answer your every question.

Thanks.

Quick Reply: Is it ok to CHIP my A4?