Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Official Forge Splitter Review (Lots of Pics Added!!!)

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2007, 10:40 PM
Default RE: Official Forge Splitter Review

damn that thing is a pain in the *** to get in..it is in such a tight area in the 97' and it is so big it barely fits...but while i was doing this i found a vacume leak and a few other little leaks i'm going to fix this weekend when i get a chance..i hope!

Old 06-02-2007, 04:27 PM
SoCal Crew Member

ORIGINAL: onepoint8tee

Just got mine... Im going to go play now.
Well if it isn't good old NoPoint8tee installing a dv/bov on his car. just about the same product i had posted a while ago asking for feedback and you werenothing but impolite and....what's the word..."A$$ HOLE"

you went on saying how the noise was only for ricers and how the product would never work on the audi vehicles....

this is so funny to see you are actually installing one on your car...can't wait to hear the sound clips

Old 06-02-2007, 04:28 PM
SoCal Crew Member

ORIGINAL: Amze

I'm trying to figure out a way to get a video clip... Hope to have one to post soon.
same goes for you

Old 06-02-2007, 08:10 PM
I'm make believe

ORIGINAL: JETSPEED333

Well if it isn't good old NoPoint8tee installing a dv/bov on his car. just about the same product i had posted a while ago asking for feedback and you werenothing but impolite and....what's the word..."A$$ HOLE"

you went on saying how the noise was only for ricers and how the product would never work on the audi vehicles....

this is so funny to see you are actually installing one on your car...can't wait to hear the sound clips
you missed out on alot. its all in a thread somewhere.

Old 06-03-2007, 11:19 AM

well everyone here is a link for a vid of the splitter valve...i dunno how to just do a sound clip so ya..bad video but i think you get the point...its not too loud or out ragious so i like it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gX3AHuUivg8

might not work at first takes awhile for it to work i just put it up..

Old 06-03-2007, 04:21 PM
4th Gear

I don't have a good camera.. god this is a b*tch...

I NEED NEW TECHNOLIGIIESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-03-2007, 04:24 PM
4th Gear

That isn't what mind sounds like.. Cause I have an intake.. and the intake lets out a long softer "Pshhh"

And the valve goes "PSH" really fast

So its all "Pshshhhh PSH Pshhh"

Sounds like a duck call almost, haha But I still love it

Old 06-03-2007, 11:38 PM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: JETSPEED333

As usual, you need to do a little research before claiming off the wall ****. Relax buddy.
If you would have read the thread, you would understand the noise the forge valve emits is a fraction of what a 100%vta bov does. I installed it because it was given to me for free, and is proven to be safe to run on vag 1.8t/2.0t. The product you posted about a while ago asking for feedback on was a fully adjustable valve. I was trying to explain to you that anything more than 10%vta might cause problems. Engines with a MAP sensor can adjust better, but only so much. Lots of people have gotten CEL's related to their BOV's before, regardless of giving the egnine time to adapt, more so on pre 00 engines. The only reason to get a BOV is for the noise, unless it was given to you for free, for testing. I like the minimal noise it makes. Most people want a BOV for the loudness ...which is what defines a ricer to me. Soooooooo..... **** off RICER!
(Was that too impolite for ya??? )

Old 06-03-2007, 11:43 PM
Site Moderator

ORIGINAL: Amze

Sounds like a duck call almost, haha But I still love it
A duck call??? You sure you got that thing installed right? You sure you know what a duck call sounds like????
Mine does not sound like this: http://videos.streetfire.net/video/E...7300AF597E.htm

Something is wrong

Old 06-04-2007, 08:17 PM
4th Gear

Jeff installed it.. so its definitly on right..

and its a mix of intake pshh and the valve

and its not nessecarily a duck call, but it sounds like it'd attract some sort of animal.. lol

Quick Reply: Official Forge Splitter Review (Lots of Pics Added!!!)