Audi A4 The Audi A4 model offers nimble handling and performance that makes it one of the leading cars in its class. Read more about the Audi A4 in the Audi A4 review.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

No radio stations

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2005, 09:09 PM
Default RE: No radio stations

To
sicilianaudi

U watch the guy by ur house fix ur radio & I'm asking u to help me & what exactly did he do to ur radio.

Did he pull the radio out or where in the car he went espcially to install that parts u talk about. Tell me so I can try to fix my radio too please & what did he buy to fix the problem the parts name. Can I get it the dealer or somewhere. Please take the time to help a friend out. Just tell where in the car he went to change the part & where to buy the parts that all & how to install. You mentioned its the booster in the car but there's a few boosters in my A4 stoct radio which one that I need to focus on that's what i mean just be a little more specific with details for me please. If u can't I understand.

Old 09-04-2005, 09:13 PM
Default RE: No radio stations

To Skidplatexa4

You mentioned that "I installed the power antenna adapter from crutchfield". Can u please help with a few details on how u solve the problem u had with bad recption on ur car. Cuase I dealing with the same situation if u read my previous post asking for help inregards of bad reception nothing but static with a stock radio I have. So I figure since u had the proble & slove maybe u can help a friend with the same problem. How did u go about the instalation & where in the car did u have to go to make the installation. Just a few details so I can try to attempt fixing my radio that I can barely listen to cause of the static.

Thanks.